[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[BloggingBox] Blogging Box pre-sales questions

messageinnabottle

Hi.

I'm considering buying Blogging Box Theme, but I have a few pre-sales questions. I would be really grateful if somebody could answer them for me. I'm new to blogging so please be patient while I test the "there is no such thing a stupid question theory!"

1) Is it possible to make the posts full screen: So there is no gap from the left edge of the screen right up to the side bar and have the side bar touch the right edge of the screen. I hope I made myself clear.

2) Is it possible to have categories and tags displayed in the side bar?

3) Is it possible to have no side bar if I decided?

4) Is it possible to add a horizontal Instagram feed in the footer?

5) Is it easy to create an "about me" page and that that look different to the posts page?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by messageinnabottle

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

1 - Yes, that is possible. Once you purchase the theme our support staff will help you.

2 - Yes, that is possible.

3 - That would require a customization service as the theme does not have that option. You can request our Customization service here and our developers will let you know how much it would cost to implement that.

4 - It depends how you would like to customize the page. Generally our support staff can help you change the color and styling of the page.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.