[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] Results setting

ebano_53

Hi. Concerning the results configuration, does WP Quiz allow more than one forced action to see the results at the end of the quiz? I noticed on the following site, 'Quizly.co', once the user completes the quiz, it has an action button that says, 'Show Me My Results'. It then refreshes the page and displays a choice of two actions buttons. The choices are, 'Sign Up and see my results', or, 'no emails, just show me my results'. Does WP Quiz or WP Quiz Pro have those result settings or does it require special modification? Thanks.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

We would love to sort that for you. But, for that, please follow the steps mentioned in this tutorial:
https://community.mythemeshop.com/tutorials/article/52-confirming-a-plugin-conflict/

If the problem is not a bug with our product and you are still looking for help, please opt for our support plan, which costs just $9/year and gives you access to our premium support:
Premium Support For Just $9/year

Once purchased, please open a new support ticket by following this tutorial:
https://community.mythemeshop.com/topic/19872-read-first-support-policy-for-free-themes/

We handle all our theme/plugin related help through our support ticket system.

One of our moderators will definitely help you. You do not need to register separately for posting tickets, you can just log in to your member account on MyThemeShop, and you will be logged in automatically in the ticket system. Or, you can log in with your MyThemeShop username and password on the ticket system too.

Looking forward to helping you.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Sorry for the misinterpretation but I was asking if WP Quiz had the settings to configure my results as I described. The example I described was found in this website, 'Quizly.co'. If not, would it take some PHP modifications to work in that manner? If so, could you direct me on what settings? Thanks again.

• Support

Hello,

For now both the Free and Premium version of the plugin does not have the feature at the moment.

You need to make some custom modifications for achieving that.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.