[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] User Ratings -Rich Reviews Support for Product Reviews?

kontakt34

Hi,

i had user-reviews on my website through the "google rich reviews" plugin which I had to remove due to security issues and I am searching for an alternative. Unfortunately your free plugin doesn't support comment-reviews or change the type from thing (no more supported) to product.

I was looking for a user review example with rich snippets as "product", so it still shows star ratings in google.

My technical questions

1. Do I have to enable comments on pages where I want User-Reviews to be collected? Would be nicer to just have a shortcode to implement the review-box for users to leave their review and rating.
  2. Can I manually set on which pages the User-Review should be activated and where not?
  3. Does it shows some aggregate rating from the user-reviews that passes the structured data test by google?
  4. What if I have a review by me on the page as well as user ratings?

Sales Questions

1. You have mixed information. At one point it says I can implement it on 5 pages with the standard package, but in the checkout I only get 1 page and have to pay extra for 3 or more pages. That's a little inconsistent.
  2. I found your black friday page, but it seems to be outdated. Will there be something (good) coming up there soon?

Thanks for clarifying those questions to me

• Support

Hello,

I would like to answer your technical questions:

1. There are 2 types of User Reviews in WP Review Pro. They are Visitor reviews and Comment reviews. Visitor reviews do not required comment is enabled.

2. Yes, you can.

3. Yes, there is an option which you can use to show aggregate rating in the rich snippet (schema)

4. You can show both author review and user reviews on the page

My colleague will answer your sale questions soon.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

⚑Score a πŸ’―on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

You have mixed information. At one point it says I can implement it on 5 pages with the standard package, but in the checkout I only get 1 page and have to pay extra for 3 or more pages. That's a little inconsistent.

1 Site License offers using our plugin on only one website, and so on, but there is no limit on how many pages you can create on each website

I found your black friday page, but it seems to be outdated. Will there be something (good) coming up there soon?

Yes there will be a Black Friday offer, but as of right now we don’t have more information on that.

Looking forward to help you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

⚑Score a πŸ’―on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.