[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[DotMag] Designer Theme Questions

mletter

Hi,

There was no option for the Designer theme so I chose DotMag.

I was wondering if there was the option to disable the featured posts section in the header and that Ad section below the header (see attached picture).

Just confirming, does this theme give you the option of adding an author image without having to go through gravatar.com?

I was also wondering about the shortcode (see picture) that was mentioned. What are some of the shortcodes that were incorporated into the Designer theme? I know that there is a page called "Shortcodes" that comes with all MyThemeshop themes, but I think the picture that I attached is talking about different shortcodes that are unique to the theme? Is that the case? If so, what are some examples of the shortcodes that can go on the homepage?

Thanks

featured posts.jpg

shortcode-Designer.jpg

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

Yes, you can remove the Featured posts section from below the header and can add the ad area there.

For adding author image, you can either use Gravatar image or by using some Third Party plugin.

For the shortcode, you need to use the below plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-shortcode/

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

Yes, you can remove the Featured posts section from below the header and can add the ad area there.

For adding author image, you can either use Gravatar image or by using some Third Party plugin.

For the shortcode, you need to use the below plugin:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-shortcode/

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.