[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Subscribe Pro] Site used to have WP Subscribe Pro, I think...

oribengal

Hi. I have just taken over a site that has Wp Subscribe (free) in the plugins.  But the free one only seems to have the Widgets as the method of access. The documentation videos show there is a settings console, and that isn't showing up on the site.

The site has a page that shows the following shortcode: [wps_custom_form id=3]  

The plugin is activated, and the shortcode is showing as a shortcode, not as a custom form.  Strikes me that the pro version is the one that supports custom forms. 

1)Is this the correct shortcode from this plugin, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

2)Will getting the pro version bring the form back?

Hello,

The [wps_custom_form] is a shortcode used by the WP Subscribers plugin, created by a different company, which we have no affiliation with. So the answer is no, the pro version of our WP Subscribe plugin will not bring back the form. However, setting up WP Subscribe and replacing this shortcode shouldn't be too hard, the options in our plugin are self-explanatory.

Personally, looking at the website of WP Subscribers plugin, I would definitely not use this plugin. I'm working with WordPress for about 10 years now but I've never heard of it, and their website screams of icompetence. This is just my personal opinion, I hope you don't mind that I shared my thoughts, and of course you are free to use any plugin you like on your site.

Hope that helps. If you have any question, please feel free to ask. Thank you.

Hello,

The [wps_custom_form] is a shortcode used by the WP Subscribers plugin, created by a different company, which we have no affiliation with. So the answer is no, the pro version of our WP Subscribe plugin will not bring back the form. However, setting up WP Subscribe and replacing this shortcode shouldn't be too hard, the options in our plugin are self-explanatory.

Personally, looking at the website of WP Subscribers plugin, I would definitely not use this plugin. I'm working with WordPress for about 10 years now but I've never heard of it, and their website screams of icompetence. This is just my personal opinion, I hope you don't mind that I shared my thoughts, and of course you are free to use any plugin you like on your site.

Hope that helps. If you have any question, please feel free to ask. Thank you.

Hey BenMTS - Thanks for your reply.  I actually appreciate you sharing your thoughts / opinions.  I found very little on that plugin, and it was pretty disappointing. I probably agree with you :) - (I've been working w/ WP for 13 years).  Thanks for solving my query.  I think I'll get the plugin working, to remove the eye-sore... and then replace it with something more reliable.