[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Reactor] Need to confirm certain things

manoj588

Hi,

I was using your Spike theme for a long time on my blogs. And just found your Reactor theme & impressed with its quality and appearance. Want to confirm certain things before buying the theme. 

Can you clarify these things asap? So I will get a close idea about the theme. 

1. What is the total size of the theme?
  2. Recommended size of the featured post image/single post main image
  3. Can I create child themes right from the WordPress dashboard (without server access)?
  4. Can I build homepages with different category sections, tags, and others using drag and drop homepage sections?
  5. Can I show Adsense and affiliate ads after certain number of paragraphs (through theme settings)?
  6. Will it slow down my website any way?
  7. Is it compatible with Thrive architect plugin to build custom landing pages and WP Rocket for optimization?
  8. Can I show in-feed ads?
  9. Can I show multiple navigation menus?

Waiting for your response, 

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

Here are the answers to your questions:

What is the total size of the theme?

The theme file is 9.7MB

Recommended size of the featured post image/single post main image

You can use image of 730x400px for a better result.

Can I create child themes right from the WordPress dashboard (without server access)?

Yes, you can do that from MyThemeShop Theme Option's panel.

Can I build homepages with different category sections, tags, and others using drag and drop homepage sections?

You can create HomePage with different categories only. You'll have option to do that. There are no Drag and Drop for that.

Can I show Adsense and affiliate ads after certain number of paragraphs (through theme settings)?

The theme does not have that feature. But you can use some Third Party plugin which is having that feature to cover your requirement. You can use Ad Inserter which may cover your requirement.

Will it slow down my website any way?

No, adding ads won't slow down your website.

Is it compatible with Thrive architect plugin to build custom landing pages and WP Rocket for optimization?

Yes, the theme is compatible with the mentioned plugins also.

Can I show in-feed ads?

You can use some Third Party plugin for this too.

Can I show multiple navigation menus?

The theme supports only 1 menu in the header. But you can use different menus in widget areas.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi there,

Thanks for clarifying these things.

• I am using images with 500 X 300 px on the blog. Will it create problems or affect appearance of single post images on Reactor ?
  • I can see a second navigation menu on the footer of your theme demos. Is it a widget?
  • What Reactor will do if an ad blocker is detected on a device? 
  • Can I use URL stortner with social media sharing buttons? (also Twitter account mention)
  • Is $19 annual fee applicable on all licence types? 
  • Can I buy Reactor for a single site and upgrade the licence later by paying difference in the amount?

Waiting for your reply, 

• Support

Hello,

• I am using images with 500 X 300 px on the blog. Will it create problems or affect appearance of single post images on Reactor ?
  • You will be able to regenerate your images using a regeneration plugin, the images will fit Reactor's sizes.
  • I can see a second navigation menu on the footer of your theme demos. Is it a widget?
  • That is an option in Appearance > Menus to have a menu set in the footer.
  • What Reactor will do if an ad blocker is detected on a device? 
  • There are no scripts regarding that but perhaps you can use certain plugins.
  • Can I use URL stortner with social media sharing buttons? (also Twitter account mention)
  • URL shortners are not handled by themes. If you use URL shortner plugins it may work for you.
  • Is $19 annual fee applicable on all licence types? 
  • Please contact our Accounts team here regarding licences.
  • Can I buy Reactor for a single site and upgrade the licence later by paying difference in the amount?
  • Please contact our Accounts team here regarding licences.

Thanks,

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.