[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Schema] Mobile Header - Logo & Menu

sootedninjas

I had an eMail conversation with Bhanu and just want to confirm with support that there will be a custom css that support can provide.

"By default the theme does not have the feature to create such a header in mobile device. But our moderators on the support forum can help you to adjust the code of header.php file or using some CSS to achieve the header as per your requirement."

This is in regards to the Mobile Header of Schema Theme which I'm planning to purchase to use with my blog.

Attached are 2 screenshots

1) Schema Mobile Header which annotates what I need modified - Logo and Menu Hamburger

Schema-Mobile-Header.png

2) Generate Press Mobile Header - Both Logo and Menu Hamburger ONLY on the same row.

Generate-Press-Mobile-Header.png

Basically the Custom CSS I will require is reducing the size of the mobile header only were Logo and Hamburger Menu is in 1 row instead of 2.

Also the css that can control the height of the mobile header.

This will push the content higher above the fold considering mobile has very limited above the fold space.

Regards.....

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

We would love to sort that for you. But, for that, please follow the steps mentioned in this tutorial:
https://community.mythemeshop.com/tutorials/article/53-confirming-a-theme-conflict/

If the problem is not a bug with our product and you are still looking for help, please opt for our support plan, which costs just $9/year and gives you access to our premium support:
Premium Support For Just $9/year

Once purchased, please open a new support ticket by following this tutorial:
https://community.mythemeshop.com/topic/19872-read-first-support-policy-for-free-themes/

We handle all our theme/plugin related help through our support ticket system.

One of our moderators will definitely help you. You do not need to register separately for the forums, you can just log in to your member account on MyThemeShop, and you will be logged in automatically in the support forums. Or, you can log in with your MyThemeShop username and password on the support forum too.

Looking forward to helping you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Yes, you need CSS for adjusting that and may be some changes in the header.php file.

For support to the free product, you need to subscribe to the Support plan at just $9/year so that we'll help you with this.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

That's great. Once done, you can start a new ticket in the Premium Support forum so that we'll help you with that.

https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/7-theme-support/

Looking forward to helping you.

Thank you.