[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[SociallyViral] No featured image in SociallyViral?

pierreto

Hi,

SocialyViral is beautifful theme and speed.

But what i can see on pro version demo have no option for featured image who it's strange for pro!

And in free version i test, have problem with q2w3 fixed widget.

I have also problem in categories, i use regenerate thumbnail advanced for delete old and change picture for this template but have some block post who don't appear, normally.

Have 3 block per lines and in some only one and 3 block under.

I think it's perhaps conflict with my plugin but i make another test with all my principal plugin deactived and still have this problem.

Then i first think i'll buy this template, but this make me change my mind.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

Adding featured image is the default feature of WordPress and this is also available in the Premium version of the plugin.

You need to make sure to add image of same ratio for a better result.

the 3 block/1 block is not an issue with any plugin. You need to set the Blog Page show atmost value from 10 to 9 under Settings > Reading to overcome the issue.

Pinterest is available in the Premium version. You can check that from here:

https://demo.mythemeshop.com/sociallyviral/21-important-life-lessons-you-can-learn-from-sheeps-we-mean-it/

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi Jitendraa,

Thanks for your response.

Sorry i'm not clear, not sure you understand, i ask if it's possible to see featured image on top of article, like majority of website do?

For fixed widget, do you have any solution? Perhaps another plugin compatible who can do that?

For problem with categories, it's not about the end of posts but in the middle.

You can see here: https://sens2lavie.com/videos/

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for rephrasing that question. I'll help you with that.

1. SociallyViral theme has Parallax and Zoomout header effects to show featured image at the top of single posts. If you want to show static image without any animation, we'll help you with that too.

2. We are not familiar with any such plugins. As far as we concern, the Q2W3 Fixed widget plugin should work with the Premium theme.

3. The issue you are facing is due to irregular heights of the posts. You can use CSS to adjust that.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.