[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] Trivia quiz question

office41

Hello,

I'm performing some pre-purchase tests with the WP Qiuz plugin.

I intend to build a simple trivia quiz calculating an overall score for answers (there is no correct or wrong answer). In this sence I only need yes / no answer without any correct / wrong /hint.

Even with unselecting the ‘show next button’,  a ‘correct / wrong’ statement pops up for a second, leading to a ‘screen jump’ (sudden screen scrolling) before the next question is reloaded. How can the ‘correct / wrong’ popup as well as the ‘screen jump’ be turned off / resolved?

Best Michal

• Support

Hello, 

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

On 7/16/2019 at 10:17 PM, office41 said:

I intend to build a simple trivia quiz calculating an overall score for answers (there is no correct or wrong answer).

The correct/wrong hint can be hidden by adding the below CSS in the custom CSS section of your customizer.

.wq-trivia-question-explanation.wq_triviaQuestionExplanation {
    display: none !important;
}

On 7/17/2019 at 4:07 PM, office41 said:

Which (premium) options could possibly stop making the screen scroll down after every question? Why is this happaning at all?

You have to set "Auto-scroll to next question" option to "off" in the quiz settings
https://take.ms/eWfim

Hope this information helps. 

Thank you

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

As per your requirement, you can go with Personalty type quiz.

And regarding your 2 issues, you'll find option to turn them off in the Premium version.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you for your response. Your answer is not really helpful - sorry.

1. I need to use triva quiz for my purposes. (In fact I intend to use 1 personality and 2 trivia tests.)

2. the issues I'm referring are with the trivia quiz. Which (premium) options could possibly stop making the screen scroll down after every question? Why is this happaning at all?

I have sent you per email the corresponding site with example. Please check the second or third quiz tab and see for yourself.

I'm happy to go for the pro version, but only after I know, that there are no design issues with the required quiz type.

Best regards, Michal

• Support

Hello, 

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

On 7/16/2019 at 10:17 PM, office41 said:

I intend to build a simple trivia quiz calculating an overall score for answers (there is no correct or wrong answer).

The correct/wrong hint can be hidden by adding the below CSS in the custom CSS section of your customizer.

.wq-trivia-question-explanation.wq_triviaQuestionExplanation {
    display: none !important;
}

On 7/17/2019 at 4:07 PM, office41 said:

Which (premium) options could possibly stop making the screen scroll down after every question? Why is this happaning at all?

You have to set "Auto-scroll to next question" option to "off" in the quiz settings
https://take.ms/eWfim

Hope this information helps. 

Thank you

• Mili locked this topic