[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Ad-Sense] Best one column theme?

mrmtext

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Our theme SociallyViral can be set so that the homepage has no left and no right sidebars: https://mythemeshop.com/themes/sociallyviral/

I hope that it helps.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Yes, as this theme is of boxed layout, you can see space on both left and right side when you set your site using SociallyViral.

But we can help you with some Custom CSS to make it full width.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

1. No, it is not at all difficult to add Custom CSS. Our Theme Options panel have an option to add that. You can add your Custom CSS there.

2. Yes, that's possible, but if you do that on the SociallyViral theme, then it'll not look good and the layout may break.

You can choose Schema or AdSense for that purpose which supports List view also.

https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Schema

https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Ad-Sense

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Currently we do not have a demo for single column layout. But we'll help you to remove the sidebar and make the content area full width for you.

Also, you can show full content on the Home Page without any issues.

Thank you.

My concern is if I buy the wrong theme I won't be able to do what I want. I'm a little confused as to which theme I should buy.

This is what I need.

I need the entire site to be one column. I want the content to fit on the page without too much white space on either side. I also want the entire post to be visible on the home page so the reader can read it without having to click anything. Which theme should I buy to do this?

• Support

Hi,

You can refund the theme if it doesn't fit for your needs and get another theme.

The space on either site will depend on the screen sizes your visitor is viewing the screen. The average screen size now is 1200px therefore most visitors will not see much space.

The entire post will not be able to be visible on the homepage because just as you can see on the demo of SociallyViral, the only thing that will show on the homepage is the featured image the title and post meta info if you want the meta info.

There are no themes for WordPress that show all of the content on the homepage of all of the posts, that would require a custom theme.

Thanks,

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion.

SociallyViral theme is not the one you are looking at.

You can choose Schema or AdSense for that purpose which supports your requirement.

https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Schema

https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Ad-Sense

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

By default that option is not available on our themes. It would require a custom solution.

What you can try is purchase the theme, then open a support ticket in our forums, and our support staff can help you adjust the theme so that it shows the full post on homepage. We recommend the theme Schema for that.

Thanks,

• Support

Hello,

No issues. You can check that when you have time.

Feel free to let us know if you face any issues with the setup.

Thank you.