[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] Demo with overall quiz time?

Hello,

I'm interested in the WP Quiz Pro plugin and i already have installed and testing the feee version.

My question has to do with the overall quiz time.
I can't see any demo in the plugin page that showing the overall quiz time. Does exist? Could you please send the URL?
Also, in the free version, the setting is available but nothing displayed in the frontend of the specific quiz, when I put a value for the seconds.

So, before I buy it I want to ask if this feature supported.

Thanks!

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply. You CAN set Overall time to complete a quiz, but for Trivia quiz only. If you have any problem, don't heritage to create a new ticket.

And we will add a demo for Overall time in the future.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

Yes, I understand that it is only available in Trivia quizzes, also I am a bit confused by the two different answers, for now, I take the answer of truongwp 🙂

So, this feature is available in the free version, but when I activate it, I can't see any timer in front-end.  Screenshot attached.

Is it possible to set an online demo and send me the link? I want to buy the Pro version but this feature is a requirement for us.

Thanks!

screenshot-4.png

• Support

Hello,

This is the demo of Overall Timer: https://demo.mythemeshop.com/wp-quiz-pro/wp_quiz/how-well-do-you-know-the-real-trial-of-oj-simpson/

Please check it out.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.