[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] Where is the file to translate? -wp-quiz-pro

albaida4

I have installed the My WP Translat plugins https://www.evernote.com/l/AJPi332zQ8lDkKPMUioXCo1ez4I2TDYILiU/ and I can not find the correct path for the MyThemeShop plugin language file -wp-quiz-pro- in this thread https: // community .mythemeshop.com / topic / 102537 give some references but I do not understand it.

Where is the file to translate? If you do not have a file how do I translate?

I hope your help

Thank you

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

We have no history of your account purchasing the WP Quiz Pro plugin for us to be able to provide you with support.

With which account have you purchased WP Quiz Pro?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello, with the mail albaida4@gmail.com I am in contact with the support service, I paste here the last received email where they give me a route to use the WP-TRanslate plugin to make the translation of the plugin

El jue., 20 jun. 2019 a las 8:24, Support (<support-team@mythemeshop.com>) escribió:
Hello Domingo,

You can use the below path to the plugin so that it'll connect to WP Quiz Pro's translation file:

/plugins/wp-quiz-pro/languages/wp-quiz-pro.pot

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

--
MyThemeShop.com | Support Team
Swiss Army Knife of WordPress SEO - Download for FREE!
Priority Theme & Plugin Technical Tickets
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Just add that by mistake request the return granted me on 06/18/2019:

this is the demo of your product: https://demo.mythemeshop.com/wp-quiz-pro/ because I have open access, I await your answer to confirm if everything is correct, I also request that you indicate that I have to do to make the payment again, I do it from here https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wordpress-quiz/ after I have to change?

Gracias

• Support

Hello,

The path to the language file of the free version is:

/plugins/wp-quiz/languages/wp-quiz.pot

You can use this with the free version to connect to the language file.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

19 hours ago, MistaPrime said:

Hola,

Gracias por contactar a MyThemeShop hoy.

No tenemos antecedentes de que su cuenta haya comprado el complemento WP Quiz Pro para que podamos brindarle asistencia.

¿Con qué cuenta has comprado WP Quiz Pro?

Espero poder ayudarte. Gracias.

Hello, I bought WP Quiz Pro with the mail albaida4@gmail.com and I have made a refund for an application from me for an error, I really want to continue with the paid version, what I must do to activate it again, payment of new the plugin ...... or it has to be done in another way, thanks

1 hour ago, Jitendraa said:

Hola,

La ruta al archivo de idioma de la versión gratuita es:

/plugins/wp-quiz/languages/wp-quiz.pot

Puedes usar esto con la versión gratuita para conectarte al archivo de idioma.

Gracias.

With the path of the payment plugin and with this that I indicate in both ways the file that I download is blank, it does not have any text to translate

There is some manual that can help me with images that explain the process, it seems simple but for now I take several attempts and I can not make the translation.

regards

• Support

Hello,

You need to purchase the plugin again to continue it.

The translation file can not be downloaded. You need to edit that there directly.

Thank you.

14 minutes ago, Jitendraa said:

Hola,

Necesitas volver a comprar el plugin para continuar.

El archivo de traducción no se puede descargar. Necesitas editar eso allí directamente.

Gracias.

Ok, I make the purchase again, a question: I have to uninstall WP Quiz Pro and then install again the one that I downloaded with the new purchase or install directly above, I have a few Quizzes created and I want to know the correct way, thanks

• Support

Hello,

Please open a new support ticket here: https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/12-plugin-support/

It will help us avoid confusion and allow us to get access to your WP.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

• Mili locked this topic