[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] Save and Duplicate Issue

I heared from Buyers that quiz save and quiz duplicate not working properly (Bassically sometimes it deletes all the created questions when hitting save/update) , so my question is that, do you fix that issue?

One more question is that where can i found the change-log of the plugin? so that when you fix that issue then i can easily be notified by changelog so that i can purchase the plugin.

Also want to know that can deliver me test drive of the plugin?

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

We have no purchasing history from the email: prajwalkumar6898@gmail.com
With which email have you purchased our products with?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Currently i m using free plugin - I love your plugin very much, it has everything what i need, and really looking to purchase the premium version, but now i m very sad with your plugin saving functionality. I tried almost all quiz plugins like onionbuzz, viralquiz etc. However your plugin is best among all but it's value remains zero if no questions saved. i have never experienced this issue in my other quiz plugins. Whenever i update my quiz like quiz slug or featured image or quiz content then all the quiz date will be cleared,

I read another similar issue and you tell that increase var, execution time etc but nothing works, Why you are not changing your saving functionalities, I just want 10 questions per quiz and it can't be able to save just 10 question. You break my heart :( 

Edited by prajwalkumar6898

• Support

Hello,

The plugin requires PHP 7.0 or above to work fine. If users are using PHP version older than that, then the saving issue will happen.

Also, if one user is using PHP 7.0 or above, but having a lot of Quiz, then they need to have more maximum execution time and input vars to make the quiz work without any issue.

You need to take care of the above mentioned things to make the plugin work without any issues.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.