[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Quiz Pro] WP Quiz Pro functionality questions

finefoodeasy

Hi, I'm evaluating your WP Quiz Pro version but got few questions:

1. Tried the below Quiz of your site. While the mobile version can share my Quiz result at the Facebook, the desktop version can only share the generic Quiz topic and image. I tried some other Quiz at your demo site and seems the same. Is there bug at your desktop version?

https://demo.mythemeshop.com/wp-quiz-pro/what-type-of-millennial-are-you/

2. There is an option to delivery the quiz result to an email address. May I know how does it look like in the email content? And is it customizable?

3. If a user has already logged in at my website before completing the quiz, will his/her quiz result be stored automatically even if I haven't asked him to login explicitly before the result shown?

4. I see there is a function to export players' result to CSV format. May i know what detail level been exported? Will the answer of every question be exported?

5. I see there is an option to redirect to another page instead of showing the result page. Is it possible to put the social share button in this "another page"? If so, how?

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

1. I don't know why but it works on my PC. Can you share a screencast for this issue?

2. The email content contains a welcome message, the quiz result and the quiz link. It's customizable but requires overriding php template (this is not difficult).

3. You need to enable Player Tracking option, the play data and player will be stored.

4. It just contains Player ID, Player name, The last played quiz, play time, quiz type, IP address, the result.

5. You can set different redirect URLs to your results. In those pages, you can put the result texts and social share button.

Hope this helps you.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

5. The result is redirected to a custom page of your choice. In that page that you created you can insert your social buttons.
Does that clarify?

For your question regarding categories. I am not sure I understand fully but normally there are no limitations in WordPress as to how many categories you can create.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

For no. 5, I mean the custom page with social button customized with the user's own result. (I suppose this is related to Open Graph schema). Is it possible? 

For categories, I mean the no. of results when create the category quiz type. As I need to create a complex quiz with may be > 50 different results

• Support

Hello,

We are adding number of correct answers to the redirect URL in the next version. You can use that value in the redirected page.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

There is no limitation for number of questions. But your server has some limitations which can cause this problem, like max_input_vars. Please try to increase that value and check again.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

You can add %%score%% and %%total%% to the redirect URL since v2.0.7. They will be replaced with the number of correct answers and the number of questions.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Glad to see that it is fixed. For the redirect URL, In my opinion, you should create one page per result. Those pages contain the result text and image from the corresponding result.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

You can pass the score to the redirect page. On that page, you need to get the score from the URL, then display result text based on that score.

For the Play again button issue, please create a new ticket to avoid confusion.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

You need to start a new ticket here:

https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/12-plugin-support/

Hope that helps.

Thank you.