[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Will this do what I want?

ryan10

I'm loading a review section onto my website where I want students to review their schools. I, as the website owner, will not review the school. I just want them to review the school with the aggregate score from the students showing as the main rating. Is it possible to disable the site review and only show user reviews? If it's not and I get a developer to disable the site review, does the plugin aggregate all of the user reviews? I played with one of the demo pages and it looks like a visitor can review in two places—just leaving start ratings or leaving a comment with ratings there as well. What are those differences?

Looking to get moving on this ASAP since the plugin we were looking at using isn't what we thought it was.

Thanks!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

By default the plugin does not have an option to remove the default ratings. You need to add them and then hide them using CSS and keep the User Review and Comment Reviews visible.

But there is no way to show the user ratings based on the features.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Actually, you can customize this by overriding review box template. But this will require coding skill.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for this confusion. That means there is no way to show users rating (both features and non-features) in the place of author rating without coding skills required.

Thank you.