[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Splash] Update from free crack to real product

animefc

Hi guys,

I'm a blogger in Vietnam. Last year, I tried to build a website for sharing. I asked my friends and they introduced me the Theme Splash on your website. However, at that time I didn't have enough money and I didn't have a paypal or credit card. So, I couldn't buy the theme. I used the crack theme from other user shared to me. After a year using the theme, I feel Splash theme is really good and I want to buy it. However, I wonder some questions. Please help me answer these question before I buy a theme. I have search many times on the group community but I cannot get any answers fit to me.
 +How can I update the version from the free crack to the paid version in the  my host and I want to keep all the data like posts (I am afraid if I export and import again the Google will make the post on the old version are lost the the rating)
 +How about the support policies when I buy a theme?
 +When I buy a theme, I want to custom it but I have basic knowledge about Wordpress. How can I custom it? Do you have any documents that support me?
Thanks
Edited by animefc

• Support

Hello,

With a membership, you can access all themes and plugins, but with a single purchase you can use only the product you have purchased.

For the number of site licenses, it refers on how many sites, you can use the product.

For a single site license, you can use the product on a single site only, for 5 sites, you can use the product on 5 sites and so on.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

1. You just need to upload and install the original theme so that you can use it without any issues.

2. With your initial purchase, you can get 1 year of support and updates. You can renew your license for another year if you want support and updates.

3. We do not have any document about that. Once you get the theme, let us know your requirements and we'll help you as much as possible.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

With a membership, you can access all themes and plugins, but with a single purchase you can use only the product you have purchased.

For the number of site licenses, it refers on how many sites, you can use the product.

For a single site license, you can use the product on a single site only, for 5 sites, you can use the product on 5 sites and so on.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you.