[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Real Estate Pro] Pre-Sale Questions

Miles_Zimbaluk

I am interested in purchasing your plugin but have a couple questions before I do. I want to plugin to function as a vacation rental listing service for property owners to pay to list their properties on my website.

1. If a property owner lists a property using the front end form, will their picture and contact information show up on the right hand column like the agent information from their account information?

2. Will the email form inquiries on a specific property go directly to the property owner/agent on each property or does this only go to the admin?

3. Is it possible to customize the listing features options?

4. Is it possible to add an availability calendar to the listings? This would be very useful for short term rental properties.

5. Do you offer any customization services to make minor changes?

Please get back to me as soon as possible as I am looking to purchase a plugin within the next day and am researching numerous options but yours might be the best fit for my project.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in WP Real Estate Pro.

1. Yes, the owner is an agent on the plugin. So their image and details will show beside the post in the property.

2. This will go to the admin for now.

3. How you want to customize?

4. Currently this feature is not supported by the plugin. You can use some other plugin with WP Real Estate to cover your requirement.

5. Yes, for minor changes, we'll help you in the support forum itself. For major changes, you can opt for our paid customization service.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

I have now purchased the Pro version and am trying to set it up. I have attempted to submit a listing using the front end form as a third party selecting a free membership option but when i click submit the form gives me this error: Missing required param: card[exp_month]

I notice the drop down choices for the 2 membership options both say premium listing. Is it possible to have a free option and charge for a premium listing? I don't see anywhere to add that option to the memberships? It seems the system is trying to ask for credit card information on a free membership, but there is no credit card form available, this only shows up when you select the paid option.

Where can i find information about your paid customization service?

• Support

Hello,

As you have now purchased the plugin, please start a new ticket in the Premium Plugin support forum so that we'll help you with all the changes:

https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/12-plugin-support/

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.