[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Bug : URGENT: Client website broken - Range out of order error

Stacey_Power

Sorry mate. I deactivated Rank math and installed Yoast again. The website is working fine now. So it was rank math issue all along.

breaking the website was unacceptable and I can not take such risk with client's website again. 

About the other issues, I have never faced issues of different meta titles appearing in SERP with yoast so going with it. 

Thanks for the help. 

Edited by Stacey_Power

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Please share your WordPress login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for not following up quickly and any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

The new update of the plugin seemed to have fixed the Range out of order warning on your site. In the new update, we've improved the regex redirection which probably was causing the problem on your site. I don't see any warnings in admin and in the frontend of your site. Can you please confirm?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi, 

1. none of the inner pages are opening. Showing as untitled. http://prntscr.com/mr6qku

2. This error was not there before. There were tabs inside the page and hence that code. http://prntscr.com/mr6qtb

3. The data on meta titles and description do not match with what is in search results. and the range error is now showing up as the meta description. http://prntscr.com/mr715q

You have broken it instead of fixing. Now the whole website seems broken and my client is going to kill me for breaking it. Please fix it ASAP

Edited by Stacey_Power

• Support

Hello,

It looks like server cache is enabled on your site. Even after deactivating Yoast plugin and activating Rank Math, I see Yoast meta tags on the frontend. Can you please check that and disable the server cache so we can debug the issue on your site?

Sorry mate. I deactivated Rank math and installed Yoast again. The website is working fine now. So it was rank math issue all along.

breaking the website was unacceptable and I can not take such risk with client's website again. 

About the other issues, I have never faced issues of different meta titles appearing in SERP with yoast so going with it. 

Thanks for the help. 

Edited by Stacey_Power

• Support

Hello,

I understand, maybe it was a conflict with some other plugins active on your site or theme. We would like to debug it further and fix any compatibility issues if there are any. Would it be possible for you to create a staging environment where we could check this issue as on the live site any changes we made were not reflecting on the frontend?

• Support

Hello,

Sorry to hear that.

To confirm whether that is a bug or not, please run the plugin on a fresh installation with the default theme. You can use your Local environment:
https://mythemeshop.com/blog/install-wordpress-locally-on-windows-and-mac/

It has to be a conflict with one of the plugins or the theme used on that website.

Hope you understand. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin