[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Breadcrumb

miha.dmitriev2010

Hello, today I found your interesting plugin. And at the moment everything is fine. But there is one problem in breadcrumbs. I am a Russian user and I will try to explain to you.
Suppose my site https://site.ru/
In the transition to the title category for example "computer"
I have a conclusion of all the materials that are connected to the computer. Suppose there are 2 more sections of the mouse and keyboard. If you go to any of these sections, then there will be listed the types or brands of the category.
So here's what has happened.
When you go to the page for example: a black laser mouse.
In the crumbs here is the conclusion:
Home - Computer - Page
https://site.ru/category/mouse/page.html
It turns out there is no mouse subcategory. Or another section is not important, I hope you understand me.
I need or rather it was very convenient. And yoast showed exactly as I had to.
Home - Computer - Mouse - Page
Who faced this, please write down how you fixed it.
For earlier thanks to everyone who responds.

• Support

Hello,

The Breadcrumb is showing Parent and child category. Please see the screenshot in the Sensitive Data Section.

Also, I saw you are using Gutenberg editor in your site. The Primary Category selection option is not available in Gutenberg yet, our development team is still working on adding that option and you will see it soon in the future updates of the plugin. For now, to set Primary Category please install the Classic editor plugin, using the classic editor you can set the primary category, once you save the post, you can again edit the post using the Gutenberg editor.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

To show ancestor category, please navigate to   Dashboard >> Rank Math >> General Settings >> Breadcrumbs and enable Show Category(s) option. Then in your post, set child category as a primary term. So say for eg: Computer is a parent of Mouse, then mark Mouse as the primary term:

EAzqIw+

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Спасибо за ответ, но я установил отдельный плагин для заголовков, И такой функции как у вас нет у меня http://prntscr.com/mp0htp. И вот сегодня я еще нашел, такая странная вещь. В категориях некоторые хлебные крошки отображаются правильно, другие-нет. И я вообще не понимаю, тогда в чем причина?! По сравнению с двумя страницами, одна, где крошки не отображаются правильно, а вторая отображает как следует. Странно, но я не вижу никакой разницы между ними в настройках. И они отображаются по-разному. При необходимости могу дать ссылку.

Edited by miha.dmitriev2010

• Support

Hello,

Are you using Gutenberg editor? The option to set Primary Category is not available in Gutenberg yet. Our Development team is working on adding the option and you'll see it soon in the future updates of the plugin. Can you please install and activate Classic Editor plugin for now?

If you don't want to install Classic Editor plugin, then please share your login details in the Sensitive Data Section, so I can check and add the filter code in your theme's functions.php file to show Category hierarchy.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank 

• Support

Hello,

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Can you give us admin access to your site? After login to your site, I see only 2 menus Dashboard & Users.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

The Breadcrumb is showing Parent and child category. Please see the screenshot in the Sensitive Data Section.

Also, I saw you are using Gutenberg editor in your site. The Primary Category selection option is not available in Gutenberg yet, our development team is still working on adding that option and you will see it soon in the future updates of the plugin. For now, to set Primary Category please install the Classic editor plugin, using the classic editor you can set the primary category, once you save the post, you can again edit the post using the Gutenberg editor.