[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] HTML broke after the latest update. Please help

marketing.zamorin

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Can you please give us a link to the page where HTML is broken?

Also if possible, please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Can you please give us a link to the page where HTML is broken?

Also if possible, please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I see the issue on your site but unfortunately, I could not reproduce it on my setup. Even after activating the previous version of the plugin i.e v1.0.16 the header looks broken. Can you please share FTP access to your site in the Sensitive Data Section, so we can check if any errors are logged in a debug.log file and fix it?

• Support

RHello,

Please ignore my previous comment. The HTML looked broken on your site because you are using Review schema which by default shows the Rating data above the content. I logged into your site, and I changed the Rating data position to Custom in Dashboard >> Pages >> Home >> Rank Math SEO >> Rich Snippet >>  Review Location: Oo4xli+

When you use Review Schema on site, Google states that the rating information must be visible on the page too. So, please add a shortcode rank_math_review_snippet in your content instead of using Below & Above content in Location to show the Review Data on the frontend to meet the Google guidelines.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if there is anything else.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

We are super happy that this resolved your issue. If you have any other questions in the future, know that we are here to help you.

If you don't mind me asking, could you please leave us a review (if you haven't already) on https://wordpress.org/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/#reviews about your overall experience with Rank Math? We appreciate your time and patience.

If you do have another question in the future, please feel free to create a new forum topic, and it will be our pleasure to assist you again.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin