[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] KW is not Ranked with allintitle

Guest designweblog

Guest designweblog

Hi,

Hope you'll be good.

I'am facing a problem regarding Ranking of my site. Before using RankMath my website article got ranked with in a one or 2 days, (with search phase allintitle:KW) But now I checked my articles is not ranked even month passed. Kindly let me know how to fix it.. My ranking goes down.

Looking forward,

Edited by designweblog

• Support

Hello,

If there are no errors then that means there is nothing wrong in the data passed to the Search engines. You'll have to wait for Google to crawl all the links on your site.

Hope that helps. If there is anything else, please let us know.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for not following up quickly and any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

You can't get Google to index. You can only make everything available to them which is what Rank Math is there for. Google will index the content when they want.

I checked your site; all the data looks ok to me like the Search engines require it. Do you see any crawl errors in Google Search Console?

The reason I am suspecting Google is not crawling your site too often is that you have too many URLs on your site, Google might crawl a lot, but it will never be enough. This can happen because of faceted navigation. You can read more about it here: https://moz.com/blog/large-site-seo-basics-faceted-navigation.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if there is anything else.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

If there are no errors then that means there is nothing wrong in the data passed to the Search engines. You'll have to wait for Google to crawl all the links on your site.

Hope that helps. If there is anything else, please let us know.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

It was a pleasure helping you. If you have any other questions in the future, do let us know. We are here to help you.

Thank you.