[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[eCommerce] Corporate theme or commerce theme

sachdevadeepika15

Hello, I run an export company which exports leather garments to Europe. So I deal with wholesale buyers. I would like to know if I can use an ecommerce theme to make my company website to just show the products without a price tag or buying it straight from the site. Or should I create a corporate website that showcases my products and later on go on to selling it on retail through my ecommerce site? Basically, I want to know if I can use e commerce theme to create corporate website and then convert it into fully functioning e commerce site at a later stage?

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

If you use eCommerce theme, you can not make a corporate website from there.

But if you use the Corporate theme, you can use it as an online shop at the later stage.

So you can go with the Corporate theme. Now you can showcase your products as a gallery format and later you can create a shop using WooCommerce there.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

WooCommerce is a plugin that works with all WordPress themes. Therefore you can have an ecommerce page on every theme.

I hope that clarifies.

Thanks,

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.