[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Keyword Focus Scores Gone Down on Posts

harjit_suman

Hi,

I have noticed all the keyword focus scores have gone down on my posts in Rank Math, for example, from 93 to 89. Why is this?

I have also noticed that the keywords in the Alt Text are not taken into account anymore in the keyword density score whereas before it was. Maybe this is the reason? Why is the keyword in the Alt Text not taken into account anymore in the keyword density score or should it still be and there is a fault?

• Support

Hello Harjit,

I am so sorry about that.

The alt text is still being considered as it is an important test. I just tested it in the latest version of Rank Math and it is working fine:

rItpv4+

I just tested it on your blog and it is working fine there as well:

XfOMCq+

Could you please clear your browser cache and then try?

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hi Harjit,

As per our KB on scoring a 100, you need to work on these on the post where you are getting 89/100 (I just checked and there is only one post on your website meeting that criteria:

1. Increase the word count to 2400+

2. Improve the Keyword density of your focus keyword in the post.

About the score decreasing automatically, it must have been some bug with your installation as you mentioned the alt text was not getting detected. 

Moreover, please don't worry about the scores. They are more of a guideline than a rule. If you did all optimizations, there is nothing to worry about.

Hope that helps and please do not hesitate to let us know if you need our assistance with anything else. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.