[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Unable to connect my account

admin262

• Support
3 hours ago, admin262 said:

I should hope not, it contains my confidential data!

It's OK, I found the debug log and have added that

NB: I have since discovered some code that ClassicPress provided that seems like it will fix this:

See here:

https://forums.classicpress.net/t/is-yoast-toast/685/54?u=voodoochill

Adding the code to functions.php does not work (just causes blank website) but adding it to 

temp-useragent-fix.php

does work

However this does leave the question, should this be something that ClassicPress addresses or that Randkmath addresses?

Glad to hear that it is working now. 

For now, please keep the code added. We will see what we can do about fixing this in Rank Math if the underlying issue is in Rank Math's compatibility with ClassicPress/Latest Classic Editor version of WordPress.

If you need help with anything else, please do not hesitate to ask. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

13 minutes ago, ToddMTS said:

For now, please keep the code added. We will see what we can do about fixing this in Rank Math if the underlying issue is in Rank Math's compatibility with ClassicPress/Latest Classic Editor version of WordPress.

That's great, I think CP are looking into it too so between you I'm sure there will be a happy conclusion!

• Support

Hello,

Upon checking further, we noticed that there is no issue with the ClassicPress and the Rank Math plugin.

You can check the following screencast:
http://i.mythemeshop.com/XSUXAW

It seems like some conflict, maybe a combination of the plugins + the server & the Rank Math plugin.

To help you faster, we would like you to perform a quick conflict check on your website using the instructions below. You can follow these instructions on your live website as well, as running this conflict check does not affect your website visitors.

Here are the steps for you to follow.

1. Log into your WordPress Administrator, and navigate to the dashboard
  2. Navigate to 'Plugins', and go to 'add new'
    T9Ch6
  3. On the next page, enter 'Health Check' in the search bar and wait for the screen to refresh
    d0qdd
  4. The official Health Check plugin by WordPress.org should be visible as the first result. Please install and activate the plugin
    OP6bX
  5. You will reach the plugin page automatically, and a notice will appear. Click 'I understand' to continue
    kmNot
  6. On the WordPress Menu on the left, hover over the dashboard. You will notice a new 'Health Check' option, click on it
    j3RNi
  7. On the page that appears, there will be several tabs. Please navigate to the 'Troubleshooting' tab
    To02q
  8. Press the 'Enable Troubleshooting Mode' to start the troubleshooter
    zDFyO

Once you complete these steps, you are in troubleshooting mode. All the plugins on your website have been disabled only for you. Your theme has also been disabled, but only for you.

To diagnose the root-cause of your problem, you would enable each plugin one by one until an issue is found. The last plugin that causes the issue will probably the cause of the conflict. Here are the steps in more detail.

1. With all plugins and the theme disabled, try reproducing the issue.
    1. If you still have the issue, your WordPress setup is the root of the problem.
    2. If not, then continue.
  2. On the top bar, navigate to the 'Troubleshooting Mode', hover over it, and enable the MyThemeShop plugin in question. After that, try to reproduce the issue. u7oyK
    1. If you have the issue, the plugin is conflicting with WordPress
    2. If not, then the plugin is not causing issues with WordPress. Continue to the next step
  3. Navigate to the "Troubleshooting Mode" in the top bar again, and enable any other plugin. Then try reproducing the issue. qHIDj
    1. If you have the issue, then the plugin you just activated is conflicting with the MyThemeShop Plugin
    2. If not, then this plugin is not causing issues with the MyThemeShop plugin

Repeat step no 3 by enabling one plugin at a time and checking if the problem exists. When the problem happens, the plugin you last activated is causing the issue.

If the issue is still not resolved, then it might be an issue with the theme you are using. Here is how you confirm if your theme and the MyThemeShop plugin are conflicting with each other.

1. Enter troubleshooting mode again using the instructions above.
  2. Using the Troubleshooting mode, activate your regular theme by selecting the 'Use your current theme option'. kY14f
  3. Activate the MTS plugin you want to check and try to reproduce the issue. u7oyK
    1. If the issue appears, your theme conflicts with the MTS plugin.
    2. If not, then the issue is with another plugin. You can continue enabling other plugins to pinpoint the plugin and contact their support for a resolution.

Once you complete the above steps, please let us know. Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

17 hours ago, Montgomerie said:

Once you complete the above steps, please let us know. Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

I have done that test.

With all plugins disabled in Health Check (except rank math)  and theme disabled, the issue still happens. 

EDIT: PS: thanks for introducing me to the Health Check plugin, that looks very useful

Edited by admin262

• Support

Hello,

I wanted to let you know that this requires the input of our lead developers. They have been alerted but since it is the weekend, the replies are going to be slower than usual.

We would really appreciate your patience in this matter.

Please know that we will try and respond to this query ASAP.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

• Support

Hello,

Can you please reinstall the ClassicPress as it seems like an issue with some core file missing?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Can you please pass this error message to them?
3PsIBM+

Since it's occurring on this website, it is safe to assume that there is some server-side misconfiguration which is causing it.

For now, can you please keep using the code they provided to you, in your theme's functions.php file?

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Yes. To their devs. As this error is not popping up from Rank Math but I suspect it is some server configuration which is stopping it.

Also, please do check with your hosting guys if you are using the latest stack, especially cURL.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Really glad to hear that.

If you need any assistance. Please feel free to open a new support ticket.

We are here to help. Thank you.