[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Unable to connect my account

admin262

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for the issue you are facing.

Please share your WP login details and MyThemeShop login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

The SEO Analysis is working fine on your site and you have already linked your website with the MTS account. Do you still need our help

• Like 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

See my posts above. Did you read them?

It was not working then when I initially reported but, as I said now after reverting to WP it is. It seems to be an issue with Classic press, which is supposed to be supported, are you able to comment on that please?

Edited by admin262

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion there. We are supporting WordPress 4.9.9 and not the ClassicPress exclusively.

We do not have any plans laid out to release an exclusive plugin and the compatibility for the ClassicPress, but we will continue supporting WordPress 4.6+ and the classic editor.

We use Classic Editor on many of our websites.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

OK, so can you confirm this aspect of the plugin does not work with Classicpress?

I think this would be useful info for people who want to move over to Classicpress, that if your plugin doesn't actually work with CP,  it's important to know. I would like to know before it's too late to revert to Yoast which does still work with CP (for now anyway)

• Support

Hello,

We will get this tested and let you know.

Also, sorry for my ignorance, ClassicPress needs to be installed separately like WordPress, and we are not talking about the Classic Editor plugin here, right?

Finally, if you have a website where ClassicPress is installed and the issue's occurring, we will be more than happy to take a look.

Because the account not getting connected to MyThemeShop is mostly because of an outdated Software on the hosting's side (namely the cURL).

No it isn't  the Classic Editor plugin, it is the Wordpress fork, ClassicPress (which I had been told that you support)

See:

https://www.classicpress.net

Many people who are not happy with WP 5 and Gutenberg are switching to CP, and there is a lot of discussion on their forums about plugins that will support it.

See:

https://forums.classicpress.net/t/is-yoast-toast/685/52

I have now switched back to CP so hopefully you can see the issue.

Edited by admin262

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for helping us determine the issue.

As the warning is too generic:

Sorry, you are not allowed to do that.

Can you please send us the Error/Debug log so we can check further?

Looking forward to helping you.

• Support

Hello,

I have updated the Sensitive Data field with the screencast.

You can see the error showing up when I tried connecting the account.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Can you please add the FTP login details in the sensitive section so we can check for the detailed error message?

On 2/15/2019 at 6:55 AM, pret_expert said:

Sorry. I could not find sensitive section....

I should hope not, it contains my confidential data!

On 2/15/2019 at 2:53 AM, Montgomerie said:

Can you please add the FTP login details in the sensitive section so we can check for the detailed error message?

It's OK, I found the debug log and have added that

NB: I have since discovered some code that ClassicPress provided that seems like it will fix this:

See here:

https://forums.classicpress.net/t/is-yoast-toast/685/54?u=voodoochill

Adding the code to functions.php does not work (just causes blank website) but adding it to 

temp-useragent-fix.php

does work

EDIT: found out it does also work in functions.php also

However this does leave the question, should this be something that ClassicPress addresses or that Randkmath addresses?

Edited by admin262

21 minutes ago, pret_expert said:

Hi,

Sorry, I do not understand what I have to do?! You said to insert the code into wp subscriber pro plugin? Because could not find that files in plugin. 

Do you wanna help me please?

Thanks a lot,

Stefan

What has this got to do with my thread about connect to the account?

2 minutes ago, pret_expert said:

Is this not plugin support for wp subsrciber pro? Sorry, I need help for subscribe plugin because does not work and just I bought it. This forum is not for wp subscribe pro plugin?

Not just is it the wrong forum, but you seem to have hijacked my thread in the RankMath forum.