[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Urls of bilingual website

gittiko

Hi. I have a travel website in english/german. As it is natural, the names of towns or places are equal in both languages. So the post title is sometimes similar. I have /de/ in the german URLs. Your Seo plugin says that I have already used the keyword (of course I have, in the english post and in the german post), let us say this is ok. But.... the plugin doesn't want to accept the german Url. I change it, I update the post and I see again the english post title in my german Url.

My concern is: At the moment I don't see a change in the URL in the browser. But may be this will change and google will accept the URL proposal of your plugin? And as I can see now, the reader gets directed to the english website. Kind regards, thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Google only crawls the URL defined on the frontend which is showing correctly on your site. Although I see the issue in the Edit Post screen, it only happens when the Classic Editor plugin is active. I've forwarded this issue to our Development team they will further debug this issue on their setup. I'll let you know once I get a reply from our development team. For now, you can continue using the plugin as your site is showing correct data on the frontend.

In the meantime, if you need any other assistance, please let us know. We are here to help.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I cannot log in to your admin panel. Can you please remove the IP restrictions so we can debug this issue on your site? Also, please share links of the pages /de, /en which is showing wrong title.

• Support

Hello,

16 hours ago, gittiko said:

Hi. I have a travel website in english/german. As it is natural, the names of towns or places are equal in both languages. So the post title is sometimes similar. I have /de/ in the german URLs. Your Seo plugin says that I have already used the keyword (of course I have, in the english post and in the german post), let us say this is ok

You can ignore this test, or if you want I can give you a filter code to add in your theme functions.php file to remove this test and assign its score to a different test.

The URL of the posts you added in the Sensitive Data Section looks ok to me. And also title seems to be working fine. Can you please see the screenshots I added in the Sensitive Data Section. Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thank you for the updates. Yes these URLs  look fine. But please, try to edit the post. Then look at the plugin section below the post. You will see the german title and the english URL. Try to change the URL into the german one. Then press update. It will fall back to the english url in the plugin. Will google not crawl this?

Of course please activate the plugin. Thanks.

Edited by gittiko
forgot something.

• Support

Hello,

Google only crawls the URL defined on the frontend which is showing correctly on your site. Although I see the issue in the Edit Post screen, it only happens when the Classic Editor plugin is active. I've forwarded this issue to our Development team they will further debug this issue on their setup. I'll let you know once I get a reply from our development team. For now, you can continue using the plugin as your site is showing correct data on the frontend.

In the meantime, if you need any other assistance, please let us know. We are here to help.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

I don't see any data in the Sensitive Data Section. Do you still need our help with anything else?

• Support

Hello,

We are super happy that this resolved your issue. If you have any other questions in future, know that we are here to help you.

If you don't mind me asking, could you please leave us a review (if you haven't already) on https://wordpress.org/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/#reviews about your overall experience with Rank Math? We appreciate your time and patience.

If you do have another question in the future, please feel free to create a new forum topic, and it will be our pleasure to assist you again.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin