[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Your current theme doesn't support title-tag

hywelskibble

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I checked a few posts on your site, I don't see any issue with the title. Can you please give us a link to the post, pages which are showing wrong titles?

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi,  The problem I have is basically this, if you go to a search page like this one...

https://www.rentbangkokapartments.com/rent-bangkok-condos/page/4/

The title stays the same as say this one...

https://www.rentbangkokapartments.com/rent-bangkok-condos/page/6/

Rent Bangkok condos | Rent Bangkok Apartments

But really it should drag in another variable like...

Rent Bangkok condos | Rent Bangkok Apartments Page 4 or something like that. I guess that's how it's supposed to work to avoid duplicate titles.

Thanks I appreciate your help

• Support

Hello,

You can use %page% variable in SERP title box to show page number in the title:

aKUhjn+

I tried adding it in your post but the changes were not reflecting on the frontend. Is server cache enabled on your site?

• Support

Hello,

I wanted to run a conflict check on your site using Health Check plugin but any changes I made in backed were not reflecting on the frontend. It looks like the cache is enabled on your site. Please see if you are able to troubleshoot it by following below instructions.

You can follow these instructions on your live website as well, as running this conflict check does not affect your website visitors.

Here are the steps for you to follow.

1. Log into your WordPress Administrator, and navigate to the dashboard
  2. Navigate to 'Plugins', and go to 'add new'
    T9Ch6
  3. On the next page, enter 'Health Check' in the search bar and wait for the screen to refresh
    d0qdd
  4. The official Health Check plugin by WordPress.org should be visible as the first result. Please install and activate the plugin
    OP6bX
  5. You will reach the plugin page automatically, and a notice will appear. Click 'I understand' to continue
    kmNot
  6. On the WordPress Menu on the left, hover over the dashboard. You will notice a new 'Health Check' option, click on it
    j3RNi
  7. On the page that appears, there will be several tabs. Please navigate to the 'Troubleshooting' tab
    To02q
  8. Press the 'Enable Troubleshooting Mode' to start the troubleshooter
    zDFyO

Once you complete these steps, you are in troubleshooting mode. All the plugins on your website have been disabled only for you. Your theme has also been disabled, but only for you.

To diagnose the root-cause of your problem, you would enable each plugin one by one until an issue is found. The last plugin that causes the issue will probably the cause of the conflict. Here are the steps in more detail.

1. With all plugins and the theme disabled, try reproducing the issue.
    1. If you still have the issue, your WordPress setup is the root of the problem.
    2. If not, then continue.
  2. On the top bar, navigate to the 'Troubleshooting Mode', hover over it, and enable the MyThemeShop plugin in question. After that, try to reproduce the issue. u7oyK
    1. If you have the issue, the plugin is conflicting with WordPress
    2. If not, then the plugin is not causing issues with WordPress. Continue to the next step
  3. Navigate to the "Troubleshooting Mode" in the top bar again, and enable any other plugin. Then try reproducing the issue. qHIDj
    1. If you have the issue, then the plugin you just activated is conflicting with the MyThemeShop Plugin
    2. If not, then this plugin is not causing issues with the MyThemeShop plugin

Repeat step no 3 by enabling one plugin at a time and checking if the problem exists. When the problem happens, the plugin you last activated is causing the issue.

If the issue is still not resolved, then it might be an issue with the theme you are using. Here is how you confirm if your theme and the MyThemeShop plugin are conflicting with each other.

1. Enter troubleshooting mode again using the instructions above.
  2. Using the Troubleshooting mode, activate your regular theme by selecting the 'Use your current theme option'. kY14f
  3. Activate the MTS plugin you want to check and try to reproduce the issue. u7oyK
    1. If the issue appears, your theme conflicts with the MTS plugin.
    2. If not, then the issue is with another plugin. You can continue enabling other plugins to pinpoint the plugin and contact their support for a resolution.

Once you complete the above steps, please let us know.

Hi, The theme is just a wordpress theme that's been customised. (Twenty thirteen I think) You unfortunately can't use the plugin that you recommend to trouble shoot the problem. You can't recreate the problem. Every time you try to view an url like this https://www.rentbangkokapartments.com/rent-bangkok-condos/page/3/ the plugin goes out of troubleshooting mode. There is definitely no cache activated on the server end, i've checked with support.

Thanks

• Support

Hello,

Since your site is live, we'll have to troubleshoot the problem with the Health check plugin but that, unfortunately, is not working on your site. There must be some issue with the plugin or theme active on your site which is causing this problem. I tried to reproduce this issue by downloading the theme active on your site using Download Theme plugin, but that didn't work either. I then downloaded your theme from Filezilla. After downloading the theme, my antivirus showed a virus notification in your theme's blog.php file. You must get this checked, maybe your site is infected.

Coming back to the title issue, I would suggest you create a staging site and deactivate all plugins and theme and see if the issue still happens. If not, then try activating your plugin one by one until you find a conflicting plugin.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if there is anything else.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Support

Hello,

Can you create a staging environment where we can debug this issue for you as we are not able to reproduce it on our setup?

• Support

Hello,

It looks like the Staging environment is not set up properly. When I try to launch the application from Cloudways a popup appears asking for the username and password. The popup continues to appear even after adding username and password. Can you please check that and add the staging site URL, username and password in the Sensitive Data Section?

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for providing the details. The paginated function used in your theme is not right, it looks like the theme is not registering the paginated args and simply rewriting the URL to show the content which is not the correct way. The bottom section on this page is not part of the content, I don't know where it is managed from ( I added the screencast in the Sensitive Data Section ). Sadly, there is nothing we could do to fix this issue as the issue is in the theme. Please contact your theme author and ask them to correctly use the pagination.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Maybe the changes were not done properly in the theme? You can try activating twenty thirteen theme to confirm the issue.

Thank you.