[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Can't get Google Search Console to work

jeff10

I’m having 2 issues trying to setup my Rank Math SEO that I think are related. On the first page of the SEO setup wizard when I select a image file for my “Logo for Google” it loads but then after I save and continue it goes away. Not sure if that is because I can’t get the Google Search Console to work but I'm attaching the image file below.

On the second page of the wizard I followed the instructions and have the Search Console Authorized but can’t get the search Console Profile to populate. I have gotten the Google Search Console verification code

IzkX-mILHLLzeN4XLLw9lsIN_f24i09JwJb-rSAVuN4

loaded in the webmaster tools but still can’t get the profile to populate. I looked at the code on line 40 of my main page and it has the following code which as far as I can tell is what is supposed to be there.

<meta name="google-site-verification" content="IzkX-mILHLLzeN4XLLw9lsIN_f24i09JwJb-rSAVuN4" />

Can you look at this and tell me what I’m doing wrong or fix it? Thanks

RC_logo.jpg

• Support

Hello,

It seems like an issue with the settings I mentioned above.

After connecting via AnyDesk, the site got listed correctly and I started the fetching process.

Please stay advised that the process can take several hours, depending upon the data/traffic your website receives.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance with this.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

I see the issue on your site when we upload an image the page gives 500 server error. After checking your PHP configuration I found the max_execution_time & max_input_time on your site is set to 30 & 60 which is too low. Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase the following values:

memory_limit = 256M
upload_max_size = 64M
post_max_size = 64M
upload_max_filesize = 64M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 1000

Hope that helps. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Yes, that could be the cause of why the Google Search Console is not working on your site. Do you see any errors like Memory Exhausted in the debug.log file of your site?

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

For now lets forget about the image issue. I want to get the Google Search console profile problem fixed.

Here is a screen shot of the Rank Math page. My website does not show up in the drop down. It has been authorized and verified by google. I checked with Blue Host my hosting company and was told all the settings for my hosting are correct. If I'm wasting my time trying to get help let me know and I can try something else.

image.thumb.png.17d03e1f71c7e810cbbd59544c4eab02.png

• Support

Hello,

Since I'm online, can you please install AnyDesk and add the details of that in the Sensitive Area?

I will do it remotely so you can check what I would do.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

I looked at AnyDesk and it appears to be a service I would have to pay for which I'm not interested in doing since I already have GoToAssist and Teamviewer. If you have an account and can initiate a support session I'm fine with that. You have my email address but my phone number is 530-921-7867.

• Support

Hello,

You can download it for free from here
https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop

But, firstly, please ask your hosting to use the following values on your website:

memory_limit = 256M
upload_max_size = 64M
post_max_size = 64M
upload_max_filesize = 64M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 1000

Once done, please let us know. We are here to help. Thank you.

I have done some research on these setting and the default setting for max_execution_time is 30 not 300 which is what mine is set to and I'm not going to change that. Also my max input time is set to 60 which I'm also not going to change. Everything else is set to the specs you listed. As for the support session I have installed any desk and uploaded the support key in the sensitive data area.

• Support

Hello,

It seems like an issue with the settings I mentioned above.

After connecting via AnyDesk, the site got listed correctly and I started the fetching process.

Please stay advised that the process can take several hours, depending upon the data/traffic your website receives.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if you need any further assistance with this.

Thank you.