[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Page Error when plugin is activated, working when plugin is deactivated

mnnmetcacc

Hi, 

After activating and setting up the plugin, I can't access my website main page

When the plugin "Rank Math SEO Plugin" is activated, I can't access my website home page. But when I deactivate the plugin, the issue is solved, and then. I can access it again. 

This is the error displayed in the page

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access "index.php" on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• Support

Hello,

We are extremely sorry about that. Could you please share your WP logins in the sensitive data section as well so we can get to the bottom of this?

We look forward to helping you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for my ignorance but I'm able to access your website properly.

It seems like you installed WordPress in a directory named PD instead
6UjeG0+

That's why the main URL is not accessible and is redirecting to the URL with PD added in the front.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

Yea, it's installed in PD directory, from the base directory it's redirected to the PD directly. I double checked with another browser, seems to be working fine. Not sure why it gives that error when using chrome.

Another question: does it affect SEO negatively now that I have WP installed in /PD/ directory? should I take it out of there and keep it in the base directory instead for a better SEO?

Thank you,

• Support

Hello,

I tried in Chrome as well, and it's working fine.

I'm not sure why would you want to have a PD added to your URL. If someone asks your website's URL, you would not want to tell them to add PD at the end (assuming the redirection breaks).

There is no direct impact on SEO but usually, it should be avoided for better user experience. Also, when creating posts, your URLs will have PD in them which makes no sense and the URL needs to be smaller and to the point.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin