[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Rank Math Not Scoring Properly

Nick_Luvera

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

You can also use the following plugin to generate temporary access:
https://wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/

Please choose admin while providing the access.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Can you please share the auto login URL with us in the Sensitive area field so that we can log into your site?

Looking forward to helping you.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry to disappoint but currently Rank Math's Content Analysis only supports the content added in the default WP Content Area. I see on your site there is no content and you are using ACF fields to add all the content, that's the reason why Content related tests are failing.

Our Development Team is working on extending the Content Analysis API, and once it is ready, all the Custom fields will be included in the Content Analysis. You will see it soon in the future updates of the plugin.

In the meantime, if you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

I told you that the site was using ACF in the original post. The plugin will not work for me on ANY site I currently own or manage. I either use ACF, WPBakery, Elementor or inherit sites with one of those or other page builders. When Bhanu promoted the plugin in FB groups and other forums he should have made it clear that the plugin only worked if content was in the default WP content area. Very disappointing that I have put so much time and effort into making this work only to find out it was your limitations and lack of transparency.

• Support

Hello,

Please accept our apologies for the confusion.

Though, the plugin works fine with the page builders like Elementor, Divi etc.

As mentioned, our Development Team is working on extending the Content Analysis API, and once it is ready, all the Custom fields will be included in the Content Analysis.

Other plugin developers, like ACF, can then tap into the new API and make their plugins compatible.

Sorry for the disappointment but as the plugin is just 2 months old, we are still maturing and working hard to extend the plugin to the remaining market. We started off by making the plugin compatible with page builders at first.

Also, please stay advised that the plugin will work 100% and will generate proper tags for the search engines, just the content analysis won't work as expected when using plugins like ACF.

Hope you understand. If there is anything else, please let us know.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin