[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] SEO Score not showing

Stefan_Ortwein

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

When you first install Rank Math and in your WP Posts > All Posts you can click on "Update your post", see screenshot:  https://i.mythemeshop.com/UDx77L

It should then work for you.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Can you please share your site URL also so that we'll check that for you?

Looking forward to helping you.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

The login details are not working.

Can you please use the following plugin and generate a link with the admin access?
https://wordpress.org/plugins/temporary-login-without-password/

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Hi,

sorry for that. We had an Geo IP blocker active. 

You can try again to login in. I have also installed the plugin. But it requires an email address. Please provide me with that if you want us to give you access using the plugin.

Otherwise please try again the login credentials we have sent to you. They should work now.

Thanks for your support.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for sharing the details.

It seems like those articles are not indexed and shown in the Sitemap and thus the SEO Score wasn't displayed.

We might change this in the future and you will be notified through an update if that happens.

We appreciate you bringing your perspective to us.

If there is anything else you need help with, please let us know. We are here to help.

Hello,

thanks for checking. Just for me to understand. In the beginning i could see the SEO Score in the list of articles. There wasn't any problem. 

We had to switch to an different Sitemap plugin because of problems with the Rank Math Sitemap we used first. Google gave us an error message that 'Sitemap is HTML '.

We couldn't sort out the problem and therefore changed to an different sitemap plugin. I would actually prefer to use your sitemap functionality. 

However, it means that Rank Math is not indexing the articles? Would it change when we switch back to your Sitemap function?

• Support

Hello,

If you would allow, can we activate the sitemap module and test it on our end?

• Support

Hello,

Can you please check the settings of the taxonomies you want to include in the Sitemap from here?
/wp-admin/admin.php?page=rank-math-options-sitemap#setting-panel-sitemap-post-type-event_direct_dir_ltg

Let me know once changed so I can check further.

• Support

Hello,

I don't see any issue with the Sitemap on your site. The Sitemap is in XML format like required by Google. Please try submitting your Sitemap again on Google ( {SITE_URL}/sitemap_index.xml ). 

Hope that helps. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

We are super happy that this resolved your issue. If you have any other questions in future, know that we are here to help you.

If you don't mind me asking, could you please leave us a review (if you haven't already) on https://wordpress.org/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/#reviews about your overall experience with Rank Math? We appreciate your time and patience.

If you do have another question in the future, please feel free to create a new forum topic, and it will be our pleasure to assist you again.

Thank you.