[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Rank Math limiting my abilities to edit categories

Shaker_Abady

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I logged into your site, and I see the issue. The taxonomy _edit_form_fields hook used in the theme is conflicting with the Rank Math Category Description functionality. Please comment or remove the below code on line 83 in /themes/wp-coupon/inc/core/term-editor.php:

add_action( $taxonomy . '_edit_form_fields', array( $this, 'render_field_edit' ), 1, 2 );

This code is not needed in theme as Rank Math adds the Visual Editor in Category Description.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if there is anything else.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Are you adding images from 3rd party site? When I checked the images on your site they were not linked from your site and the images didn't have alt text in the editor. Please see the screencast in the Sensitive Data Section. Please try adding images which has and shows alt text in the editor.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

The description is updating properly on your site. Can you please give us link of the category page where it's not working?

• Support

Hello,

I tried changing the description, extra info and keyword of the store category, it is working fine. Please see the screencast in the Sensitive Data Section.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Yes, the URL is also working fine. Please see the Screencast in the Sensitive Data Section. Can you add the screencast of the problem?