[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Problem with Rank Math Seo plugin

Amine_Habassi

Hi team Mythemeshop!
Please i have this problem when i instal Rank Math plugin ( Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /******/*******/public_html/wp-content/plugins/seo-by-rank-math/includes/helpers/class-conditional.php on line 44 )
it's showing above header (posts and homepage).

PS: ****** is my personal information

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

I have seen a similar issue in the past from a user who had the issue only on a local server. His server was not setup correctly.
Do you have your setup on a local server or is it on a live online server?

If it is on a local server, please setup your site on a live server so that we can take a closer look by sending us a link and login access.

Please share your login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by clicking the Add button on the top and bottom right-hand side on this ticket and follow the instructions shown in the screenshot below:
rQoczm+

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

The plugin was not set up properly on your site, to fix it I logged into your site and reactivated the plugin. That seems to have fixed the array_key_exists warning.

19 minutes ago, Amine_Habassi said:

I have a problem, when check my website through the Google Chrome browser on mobile devices, the site shows me very wide. Viewport it's not responsive. (this problem show just in Google chrome browser mobile)

Just to avoid confusion, please create a new issue for this as it is related to the theme. Our support team will assist you further with this issue there.

Hope that helps. Please let us know if there is anything else.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.