[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Rank Math SEO Plugin] Nginx Server Sitemap

joshnaughton11

• Support

Hi Joshua,

If the meta title in your page's source code is what you entered in Rank Math, it is about time that Google will re-index and update the title in SERPs.

Hope that helps and please do not hesitate to let us know if you need our assistance with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

I wanted to add that you must force Google to recrawl your website by using the Fetch & Render function from the old interface of the Search Console.

Hope that helps. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thanks. Done it.

I still have the problem with pages being included in the sitemap. I want only 3 pages to be included and all the rest to no-index.

I added them as exceptions on rankmath sitemap settings and checked no archive on the individual, but still, they are not showing in the sitemap.

Should I do something else?

Thanks

• Support

Hello,

Could you please share the URLs of the pages you don't want to be indexed but are indexed?

Also, please choose NoIndex and not NoArchive if you do not want a particular post to appear in the Sitemap.

Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Please confirm to me. You want only these 3 URLs to be indexed, right?
Sensitive data

and everything else needs to be noindexed.

Once confirmed, I will change the settings.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry but I'm scared to do that as I'm suspecting we are not on the same page.

What you are trying to tell me is that you do not want anything other than those 3 pages to be indexed on Google? That means no traffic will come from Google or any other search engine.

Then why even bother indexing those 3 pages which are of no use to anyone but the users in general?

• Support

Hello,

I went ahead and made some technical changes to the plugin's settings. (Information added in the Sensitive Data section)

You had them set up incorrectly.

We highly recommend reading all the articles from our KB:
https://rankmath.com/kb/wordpress/seo-suite/

Please let us know if you have any further questions. We are here to help.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

In that case, you can decide for yourself if you want them to be indexed or not, the individual posts/pages.

I personally would recommend deleting them or redirecting them to a post/page which matches the intent/content of the thin pages.

But do not bother about the privacy, TOS, etc. pages. Google does not consider them as thin pages but useful content for your visitors.

• Support

Hello,

That is not the correct way to noindex them.

If you want I can do that for you and let you know.

Please let me know. Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Please check if the meta description tag in page source shows the description you added in Page Settings. If it is correct then Google hasn't recrawled your site yet. You can see what data Google has crawled by adding your site or page URL after cache:{your_page_url} in Google search box.

Hope that helps. If there is anything else, please let us know.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

The pages you added in the Sensitive Data Section i.e terms, privacy and cookies are already set to index. The Page sitemap was disabled which I enabled it now but the sitemap is still not showing the page-sitemap.xml. It looks like server cache are enabled on your site. Can you please confirm and clear the cache if it is enabled?