Check our WordPress 101 & 201 FREE Video Tutorials here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop. Currently we do not have any themes which can cover your requirement. You can look for some themes with similar features from here. Thank you.
  5. Jitendraa

[WP Quiz Pro] Support Service Costs

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop. We do not have any separate service for support. You need to renew the recurring service of the product to get support and updates. 1. Yes, the recurring price vary for products. 2. Once you add a product to the cart, you can see the recurring price written there. 3. The recurring price for WP Quiz Pro with single site license will cost you $37/year and the recurring price for WP Quiz Pro with single site license will cost you $57/year. Hope that helps. Thank you.
  6. Hi, dear i am looking for custom Wordpress base website like https://www.gsmarena.com/ or https://gsmorigin.com/ which provide phone specs with category, comparison b/w product and price features. plz recommend me theme or plugin which provide me complete features like upper mentions sites.
  7. ToddMTS

Should've done this earlier...

Wow, this is definitely a great way to start our week Your feedback brightened up my day and I can't wait to share it with my colleagues. We all really, really appreciate being appreciated. It shows we are doing something right and that our efforts are reaping the rewards. We would still help our users/customers but the positive feedback is a great touch. From everyone here at MyThemeShop, thanks a ton for the stellar testimonial.
  8. Last week
  9. eightiesemperor

Should've done this earlier...

I know what you are wondering... "let me go through the reviews before getting this theme". And you are absolutely right. You should. Read all of them. But what I can tell you is: there will not be a single person saying something bad about the support service. The service is insane. Let me give you an example. You live in Europe and are working hard during the day. You get back home and you've always wanted to make a website, manage one or just try it out and gain more knowledge. You hop in, try your best but you hit a problem. You try to fix it, google about it, use stackoverflow but the problem is still there. You decide to hit up the MTS service. These people will work hard overnight so when you wake up, your problem got fixed. They will not leave you until you tell them it got fixed. They wait for you. Not you for them. They listen and ask for more information if needed. They look out for anything and they give advice and insight. I have experienced lots of customer services in my life and I must say: this is the only customer service I do not mind to return to. So much so that when I am bored, I come to this forum just to see them fix someone else's problem. You would never imagine that would you? I never had the balls to start a website since my knowledge of PHP is little. I always dreamt of owning a website and manage content for my visitors. I lacked the confidence. I thought I would never have the skills to do it. I'm a simple man, I stopped at studying MySQL and only know basic internet languages. But you know, I should have made this decision earlier. I should have tried this platform much much earlier. The amount of support and help is incredible. I think if even asked how a certain code works they wouldnt mind explaining it. You can see the passion flowing and the eagerness to help. It's all professional work. And if you can't fix it. They'll fix it for you by entering your website. They'll help you step by step. Thanks to them, I have been understanding WordPress more day by day and have more confidence in managing my content. Thank you. Thank you for the great service. We all really mean it. To you it might be a simple language. To many it's a complicated. And this is what these guys do well: they know this fact. And thus help you in becoming better and in getting your job done as efficient and good as possible. Thank you for helping us. We are very grateful we are getting such good service.
  10. Jitendraa

Super support!!!

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We really appreciate it. We try our level best to keep up with the support requests. If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to open a new topic in our support forums and we will try our best to help you. Thank you for using MyThemeShop.
  11. Jitendraa

Thanks to the support I solve all problems with my website

Hello, We are glad you found our help useful. If you need anything else in future, feel free to ask. Thank you for using MyThemeShop.
  12. Jitendraa

Consulta por descarga de plantillas

Hello, I am really good to hear that you like our support and products. If there is anything you need help with, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you for using MyThemeShop.
  13. hola. Soy nueva en My themeshop y la verdad nose com ose hace para descargar las plantillas gratuitas. osea si bien explica el pasoa paso de la descarga nose como hacer para visualizarla primero antes de descargarla ya que nose si se adapta a mi web ni tampoco sae que plantilla es buena. Agradeceria me aclaren estas dudas. Muchas gracias
  14. Thank you to the fantastic MyThemShop support for all their help to me. I do appreciate it a lot! Daniele
  15. Hi, Thank you for helping us out today. I have a question in regards of the yearly costs for the support service. Does this vary per product? Where can I view the yearly support service costs of MyThemeShop's products? How much does WP Quiz Pro cost per year for access to support service? Thank you! EE
  16. raffaele921

Super support!!!

I was very satisfied with the support service, always kind and helpful. These guys never give up until they solve the problem. Thank you very very much!
  17. truongwp

[WP Quiz Pro] WP Quiz Pro functionality questions

Hello, You can pass the score to the redirect page. On that page, you need to get the score from the URL, then display result text based on that score. For the Play again button issue, please create a new ticket to avoid confusion. Thank you.
  18. finefoodeasy

Hi, I found the "play again" button doesn't work. When I click play again, and try to change the combination so that it generate totally different result set, the result is not correct. Pls advise. Thanks
  19. finefoodeasy

Hi, I mean wanna create one redirect page for each result as wanna add some customized content there (e.g. some suggestion of further reading). Is there some codes I can put when creating the result page to display the result and image? Thanks.
  20. truongwp

Hello, Glad to see that it is fixed. For the redirect URL, In my opinion, you should create one page per result. Those pages contain the result text and image from the corresponding result. Hope this helps. Thank you.
  21. Thank you for using MyThemeShop.
  22. finefoodeasy

Hi, The no. of questions limitation has been removed by updating the variable you suggested. Thanks. What about category result type and image? Can add that in the redirect URL? Thanks.
  23. Thank you for your quick response, but as I said it's my new blog, so, for now, I can not afford any cost, I will just switch the theme. Thanks
  24. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop. By default the theme does not have an option to show the updated date. But we can help you by editing the core files to achieve that. Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.We would love to sort that for you. But, for that, please follow the steps mentioned in this tutorial:https://community.mythemeshop.com/tutorials/article/53-confirming-a-theme-conflict/If the problem is not a bug with our product and you are still looking for help, please opt for our support plan, which costs just $9/year and gives you access to our premium support:Premium Support For Just $9/yearOnce purchased, please open a new support ticket by following this tutorial:https://community.mythemeshop.com/topic/19872-read-first-support-policy-for-free-themes/Looking forward to helping you.
  25. Hi, I am using Sociallyviral theme on my fresh blog, As soon as I started making money I am gonna purchase the premium version of this theme. The only thing I wanna ask is how do I show "update post on this date"? On the top of my posts next published date. Please if you guys can help?
  26. Jitendraa

[Schema] Multiple Widget Area Layout On Homepage

Hello, You can use Multiple widgets on Schema theme. You can add widgets to sidebar, and footer area on the site. Let us know if you need anything else. Thank you.
  27. Jitendraa

[WP Quiz Pro] Save and Duplicate Issue

Hello, The plugin requires PHP 7.0 or above to work fine. If users are using PHP version older than that, then the saving issue will happen. Also, if one user is using PHP 7.0 or above, but having a lot of Quiz, then they need to have more maximum execution time and input vars to make the quiz work without any issue. You need to take care of the above mentioned things to make the plugin work without any issues. Thank you.
  28. sanjay_saini

[Schema] Multiple Widget Area Layout On Homepage

Yas I have a also tried multiple widget on my site https://onlineinfodesk.com/ on with I am using schema theme from Mythemeshop
  29. prajwalkumar6898

[WP Quiz Pro] Save and Duplicate Issue

Currently i m using free plugin - I love your plugin very much, it has everything what i need, and really looking to purchase the premium version, but now i m very sad with your plugin saving functionality. I tried almost all quiz plugins like onionbuzz, viralquiz etc. However your plugin is best among all but it's value remains zero if no questions saved. i have never experienced this issue in my other quiz plugins. Whenever i update my quiz like quiz slug or featured image or quiz content then all the quiz date will be cleared, I read another similar issue and you tell that increase var, execution time etc but nothing works, Why you are not changing your saving functionalities, I just want 10 questions per quiz and it can't be able to save just 10 question. You break my heart
  1. Load more activity