Check our WordPress 101 & 201 FREE Video Tutorials here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. MistaPrime

[Blogging] one license question

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today. A licence is equivalent of a domain name. If you have one licence, that means that you can use that theme or plugin onto one domain name such as , yoursite.com If you have 3 licences it means you can use that theme or plugin on three domains such as , yoursite.com and yourothersite.com and also yourdifferentsite.com I hope that helps. Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  5. I am thinking about buying one of the packages, can someone explain what it means for just 1 license for one site? license for 3 sites?
  6. Jitendraa

[Schema] Multiple Widget Area Layout On Homepage

Hello, @shashikumar1 You are not using WordPress on your site now. Please install WordPress so that we can check that issue for you. Thank you.
  7. Jitendraa

[Coupon] Stores Related Help!

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop. You can refer the solution mentioned here: Thank you.
  8. shashikumar1

[Schema] Multiple Widget Area Layout On Homepage

I am facing some problem in my website, when i click it open some add page why? Can anyone suggest me the solution. Here is the link https://www.govtjobalertindia.com/
  9. Dear Team, How do I create these URL - www.mycouponsanddeals.com/stores/amazon and www.mycouponsanddeals.com/stores/ebay and then list them on a single page. Basically I need to create stores category which can then be exploited for various display purposes. Hope to receive a prompt response as I am in the development stage. Thank you, Regards - Lalit
  10. Last week
  11. MistaPrime

[Coupon] Can be customized coupon theme

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today. We can help you change the scissors icon to any other icon once you purchase the theme. Also we can help you change the words "Get This Offer" to any other words such as "Check out our offers". I hope that answers your question. Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  12. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today. This theme allows the insertion of shortcodes into ad spaces such as top and bottom of posts or sidebars. Therefore if you have a plugin that can rotate your ads, you can insert the plugin's shortcode in those areas. The theme itself does not have rotating banners. Most users use a service from Google called DoubleClick to manager their Adsesen ads which allows them to rotate ad codes. Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  13. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop. We have only JSON upload method until now. We are adding a note to our Development team about the recommendation. Thank you.
  14. I am very interested in acquiring a theme and the one that interests me the most is the wordpress "Coupon" theme. So I want to know if you can modify some aspects of the theme such as the scissors icon and the word "Get This Offer", since I will use it in a catalog page. Another thing the subject comes with some guidance to use it. Best regards.
  15. Hi: I'm moving my site from an old CMS to this theme on Wordpress and one of the things it seems to lack is the ability to rotate multiple banner ads like I have always been able to do before. I sell these, so it's kind of important for me to be able to do more than one static banner. Is there a way for me to code that into this theme? I would appreciate any ideas of how I can make this happen. Thanks!
  16. Hello, I searched the forums and see that a few years ago there was no option to import from Excel/csv etc. Just checking to see if this has changed as I have a lot of quizzes to input... If there is no option to import from Excel or csv can you recommend the next fastest way eg. is there a particular JSON conversion whereby we could convert a csv to a format ready for upload? The thought of having to add everything manually does not appeal lol. Thanks
  17. MistaPrime

[Coupon] Coupon theme customization query

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today. Please see here what is included in our support policy: What We Support 1. Fixing any issues with our themes or plugins. 2. Fixing any bugs you notice. 3. If you face any issues setting up the theme, we will do everything to resolve it. 4. If you request is minor like changing the theme's color or changing the fonts etc., we will be happy to assist. 5. If the theme doesn't look like our demo, we will do everything we can to make it happen. What We Don't Support 1. We do not provide customizations with any of our products. 2. We cannot help integrate third-party plugins. 3. We cannot add custom functionality to our themes or plugins. 4. We cannot add custom sections that aren't seen in our theme or plugin demo. Regarding your questions: 1 - We are not sure what you mean by "Store category function". Let us know please. 2 - As you can see in the demo, there is a filtration of coupons in the sidebar but the filtering is only by category. 3 - We do not have any custom user registration. The registration would be handled by WordPress, therefore if you find registration plugins that fit your needs, that may work for you. The theme or our support will not be able to help you with user registrations as that functionality is made by WordPress only. Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  18. MistaPrime

[WP Quiz Pro] Do you have leaderboard?

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today. We are really sorry but that functionality is not available in the WP Quiz Pro plugin. We apologize for the inconvenience. Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  19. MistaPrime

[WP Quiz Pro] Trivia quiz question

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.
  20. I have gone through the Coupon theme demo. Is there any Mythemeshop plugin available for creating user registration? Do you have support to customizing the theme after purchase? I saw there is some customization we want: 1. Store category function 2. Filtration of coupons in the sidebar 3.Custom user registration and login functionality. So, for these customizations of Coupon theme, do you have any plugin or developer support?
  21. office41

Thank you, your explenation is very helpfull!
  22. Hi, I need to have a page where I can show all user high scores based on time or correct answers. This page will only be visible to registered users. Do you have this in WP Quiz Pro?
  23. MistaPrime

Fantastic template and support

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write us a testimonial, we really appreciate that. We look forward in helping you again.
  24. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.We would love to sort that for you. But, for that, please follow the steps mentioned in this tutorial:https://community.mythemeshop.com/tutorials/article/52-confirming-a-plugin-conflict/If the problem is not a bug with our product and you are still looking for help, please opt for our support plan, which costs just $9/year and gives you access to our premium support:Premium Support For Just $9/yearOnce purchased, please open a new support ticket by following this tutorial:https://community.mythemeshop.com/topic/19872-read-first-support-policy-for-free-themes/We handle all our theme/plugin related help through our support ticket system.One of our moderators will definitely help you. You do not need to register separately for posting tickets, you can just log in to your member account on MyThemeShop, and you will be logged in automatically in the ticket system. Or, you can log in with your MyThemeShop username and password on the ticket system too.Looking forward to helping you.
  25. Mehfooz

Hello, Thank you for your cooperation and patience. The correct/wrong hint can be hidden by adding the below CSS in the custom CSS section of your customizer. .wq-trivia-question-explanation.wq_triviaQuestionExplanation { display: none !important; } You have to set "Auto-scroll to next question" option to "off" in the quiz settings https://take.ms/eWfim Hope this information helps. Thank you
  26. giusepperossetti

Fantastic template and support

I bought the Sensational theme, is simple, intuitive and ready to be used. In my case I needed some change in the widget code and I have to say that the assistance is been incredible and above my expectations! I truly recommend Mytemeshop and I will definitely continue to use their fantastic themes , counting on solid and rapid assistance as well!
  27. Hi, Before buying the paid version, I have a problem with the free version. The content is not displayed in the same way depending on the page where it is displayed: On the blog page, I get this: https://www.screencast.com/t/lG35rXtW9e https://new1.reiki-expert.com/blog/ On the posts or other pages, I get this: https://www.screencast.com/t/AAg4PcettU0 https://new1.reiki-expert.com/2019/06/14/abondance-temoignage-dune-praticienne-reiki-maman-nomade-minimaliste/ Big difference. How can I fix that and how can I have the same look everywhere as on the blog page for example. Thanks Pending to your reply Regards Ludovic
  28. I want to change the current domain license, please help!

29. office41

Thank you for your response. Your answer is not really helpful - sorry. 1. I need to use triva quiz for my purposes. (In fact I intend to use 1 personality and 2 trivia tests.) 2. the issues I'm referring are with the trivia quiz. Which (premium) options could possibly stop making the screen scroll down after every question? Why is this happaning at all? I have sent you per email the corresponding site with example. Please check the second or third quiz tab and see for yourself. I'm happy to go for the pro version, but only after I know, that there are no design issues with the required quiz type. Best regards, Michal
  1. Load more activity