Check our WordPress 101 & 201 FREE Video Tutorials here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today. Yes, you can use it with Gutenburg or you can use this plugin to disable Gutenburg: https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/classic-editor/ Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  4. Is True Pixel compatible with the Gutenberg editor
  5. Yesterday
  6. Hello Nikki, We appreciate your testimonial, it means a lot to our team. We hope to help you in a near future again.
  7. I had some trouble with the buttons on my site. The team offered to fix it for me and they did it VERY quickly. I'm very impressed.
  8. Last week
  9. Hello, Thank you for your kind words, our team is happy to know that you are satisfied with our services. Looking forward to help you.
  10. Hi i want to thank the support team for providing the assistance that was very professional , and i also want to thank them for their prompt response to all my requests and for making sure that all my problems are solved. Thank you so much ❤️
  11. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today. Unfortunately that is currently not supported, we apologize for the inconvenience. Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  12. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today. Unfortunately that function is not available on the free version and it is also not available in the pro version. Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  13. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today. 1 - There are no themes that can do that. The reason why is because some screens are very large while others are smaller. If we make the theme expand at 100% on all screens then it would mean that on some screens a post will have a very long line of text. That is why the themes are at a maximum width of 1200 to 1400px. Having said that, depending on your layout and your content our support technicians can try to do that for you once you purchase the theme. If they are not able to you can request a refund. 2 - Yes, that can be added to sidebar. 3 - Yes, sidebars can be removed. 4 - That will require a custom solution and is not added by the theme. However we have other themes that can do that: https://mythemeshop.com/themes/feminine/ 5 - Yes a custom page can be created in WordPress. Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  14. Hi there, I have a client interested in this plugin, one requirement is to set an experation on listings, for examples 6 months, before the listing expires the owner of the listing should get an email that allows them to renew it. Is this possible with this plugin?
  15. Hi, Does the Hide/Close Button toggle button stay closed in the Pro version of the WP Notifications Bar plugin when switching pages? In the free version, it does not. I can't find any documentation of this issue on your website. I don't want to buy the pro version if it's going to keep re-showing the hidden bar when users navigate to other pages on the site.
  16. Hi. I'm considering buying Blogging Box Theme, but I have a few pre-sales questions. I would be really grateful if somebody could answer them for me. I'm new to blogging so please be patient while I test the "there is no such thing a stupid question theory!" 1) Is it possible to make the posts Speed Test Solitaire essay writer full screen: So there is no gap from the left edge of the screen right up to the side bar and have the side bar touch the right edge of the screen. I hope I made myself clear. 2) Is it possible to have categories and tags displayed in the side bar? 3) Is it possible to have no side bar if I decided? 4) Is it possible to add a horizontal Instagram feed in the footer? 5) Is it easy to create an "about me" page and that that look different to the posts page? Thanks in advance.
  17. Hello, Yes, the reference site have a single sidebar with multiple widgets in it. You can achieve that with Schema theme too. Thank you.
  18. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop. Unfortunately, the plugin does not have any options to let users create quiz. Let us know if you need anything else. Thank you.
  19. Hello, If that option is set to 1, the page will refresh after every question, except the last question. Thank you.
  20. Can a Visitor Create a Trivia Quiz on my website using this plugin
  21. Hello, We are currently suggestion Schema as that is the best responsive theme for that layout: https://mythemeshop.com/themes/schema We will also be adding new features to the Schema theme in a near future which makes it the best responsive theme. Thanks,
  22. We are also using Multiple Widget layout in homepage are. You can check it here @ www.upscfreematerials.org I hope this answer was of help.
  23. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop. You can purchase the theme again from here: https://mythemeshop.com/themes/ecommerce/ Thank you.
  24. I like your plugin and I give it another try but when publish the quiz I get 2000 visitors live playing the quiz instantly, My server goes down for 30min coz of database huge writing (I lost all visitors). your plugin (free+pro) Not valid for high visitors WordPress sites, and it needs more development I will go find another Plugin or hire a freelancer to make the changes I want
  25. I need the latest version of the theme ecommerce shop, because I have the version 1.4.5, how to get? Thanks, Antonieta
  26. Hi. You say the page is not refreshed, but what if I use the option 'Reload page after nth question' and set it to 1? What does this option do? Won't it refresh the page after every question is answered? Please clarify.
  27. Can you guys suggest me a better responsive theme ?? you can check(https://i-sarkarinaukri.com/) to find my current structure so, that it would be helpful for you to suggest me better.
  1. Load more activity