Check our WordPress 101 & 201 FREE Video Tutorials here

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. Hello, Thank you for your cooperation and patience with us. If the template/PHP file is related to custom post type then you can use echo do_shortcode("[wp-review]"); But if you are looking forward to using it on some custom page, you will have to use a post id with the shortcode and the shortcode will be added to the content editor instead of the php template file. Hope this helps. Thank you.
  5. MistaPrime

Thanks for your support

Hello Dan, Thank you for dropping us a testimonial and for being part of our community. We really are grateful for that.
  6. Last week
  7. dpcons

Thanks for your support

Just a word of thanks to all the support guys at MTS. Your support has been excellent. As I learn the ins and outs of WordPress and Themes, your help has been timely and very helpful. Thanks again - Dan
  8. Jitendraa

[Coupon] import of coupon

Hello, You can find the details from your affiliate account. Thank you.
  9. MistaPrime

Genius Team

Hi Soufiane, Thank you for being part of our community, we are happy to know that you are satisfied with our services.
  10. hammioui

thank you for answering me I have seen the affiliation section but I want to know how to have the data to enter as: - Website ID - Campaign ID - Category ID - Region
  11. soufianebe

Genius Team

Thank you for your time and your great help, I really love what are you doing friends. this is what we called the fantastic support ❤️
  12. michael.d

[WP Review Pro] How do hide author review

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today. To achieve this, please head over to the posts that you want your users to review and toggle any of the below options except the first one: You can also set these options globally by heading over to Settings > WP Review Pro > Global at the bottom. Let me know if you have additional questions. Thank you.
  13. MistaPrime

[WP Review Pro] GRDP / Confirm Rating

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today. 1 - Yes all our plugins are GDPR compliant. 2 - If the rating is a comment you can set your WordPress to moderate comments where comments are approved by you before being published. Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  14. Dear all, I would like reviews to be given by users / visitors only. In this regards I want to go without any author review at all. Which settings do I have to trigger? Example would be Amazon: They do not rate by themselves - all reviews are given by customers. Simply cannot find the appropriate settings here.... Thanks Christian
  15. Jitendraa

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop. You need to configure the affiliate by going to Appearance > Theme Options section. Hope that helps. Thank you.
  16. Jitendraa

[Coupon] Bulk import coupons for xml?

Hello, Please start a new ticket in the Premium support forum so that we'll help you there. Thank you.
  17. Hi all, just Twitter quick questions: 1) Does Review Pro contain a consence button so that the User can confirm the privacy/GDPR statements? 2) in order to avoid spam in the ratings, I want to confirm every rating from the admin area befördert it gets Publisher. Is this possible? thx Christian
  18. Hello I have version 2.1.6 of the coupon theme and I want to know how to configure the affiliate for Admitad and I need plug-in to do it
  19. Hi, I have the exact same problem. When I add the shortcode [wp-review] it only loads the same global template, however I have different post types (different types of products to review) so the same template won't fit all of the post types I have. For exemple, I would need some pre-defined rating criteria for restaurant (eg. menu quality, service, value for money) and other pre-defined criteria for hotels (location, cleanliness, etc). As I tested I could only have one single template for the whole website and not one different depending on post type. And I have set up different post types for each product type I have because I needed different templates and fields for each. So, my question is: Is there any way to create those "global" templates specifically for each post type? As I run a big directory where I am constantly adding tons of content all the time, I would need to have those criteria defined automatically when I created a new post, so users can go straight to add the reviews, but different pre-defined criteria should load depending on that post type.. Before purchasing the plugin I had read the shortcodes guide and saw it had the exemple [wp-review id="123"], but I imagined this ID would be some sort of form templates (as it's done in other review plugins) and not the post ID (which I actually don't see how this can be useful).. Thanks,
  20. Mandar_Patil_1

Can you help me how to import data via CSV file.
  21. Jitendraa

Hello, Unfortunately, for now, there is no option to import Rank Math keywords to the coupon CSV import. Let us know if you need anything else. Thank you.
  22. Mandar_Patil_1

Thank you for your prompt response i want to know whether i can able to add keywords for rankmath from import too? For example is there any possibility to import option for rankmath SEO.
  23. Jitendraa

Hello, @Mandar_Patil_1 Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.p Yes, we have a template for that. You can find the column values at the import area directly. Or you can check the dummy CSV with all the fields: democsv.csv Hope that helps. Thank you.
  24. Jitendraa

[WP Quiz Pro] Free vs. Pro

Hello, Thank you for letting us know. Feel free to let us know if you need anything else. Thank you for using MyThemeShop.
  25. Mandar_Patil_1

How to import import? Do you have any template for the same.
  26. katie3

No worries, our developers were able to resolve the issue with a quick css change. Thanks!
  27. truongwp

Hello, I don't get you. Can you please describe more details? For the alignment issue, please give us your quiz URL in the Sensitive data area. Thank you.
  28. MistaPrime

Great support [Purple Theme]

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write us, we really appreciate that. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our services and our support.
  29. ntiwari787

Great support [Purple Theme]

I am using mythemeshop theme since last 3 months. I found it has great layout. It customisation is little bit tough but not so hard. If you add some extra easy layout in future will be helpful to all user. Overall performance and speed of theme is bettter and look is also good. From my side giving 5 🌟 for support form moderator. Regards
  1. Load more activity