All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. [WP Quiz] Remove "WRONG ANSWER" in Trivia Quiz

Hello, Thank you for using WP Quiz Pro. You need to add this CSS to your theme's Custom CSS for removing that: .wq_triviaQuestionExplanation { display: none !important; } Hope that helps. Thank you.
  4. [Portal] photo blurry

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop. It requires editing core files. At the time of editing core files make sure you are using a child theme for that purpose so that all your changes will remain safe even after an update. You need to go to Appearance > Editor > functions.php and look for this code there: add_image_size( 'homepage',200, 110, true); replace that with this for a better result: add_image_size( 'homepage',400, 220, true); Then you can install OTF Regenerate Thumbnails for regenerating all thumbnails so that the thumbnails look fine on your site. Hope that helps. Thank you.
  5. Love the Support

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it. We try our level best to keep up with the support requests. If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to open a new topic in our support forums and we will try our best to help you. Thank you for using MyThemeShop.
  6. Love the Support

You have no idea how much the support helped me through all themes I have. I don't understand coding at all, but clients want to do this and that. I would just ask in the forum and the support team help within 24 hours.
  7. [Portal] photo blurry

Hello! Please tell me how to fix it. Photos in the mobile version are very blurred. How to improve the quality of the display? Thank you in advance!
  8. Hello, Sorry for the delayed response. 1. You need to add this CSS to your Custom CSS to overcome the issue: .wre-single .address { font-size: 0; } .wre-single .address span { font-size: 16px; } 2. You need to add this CSS to your Custom CSS for adjusting that: .single-listing .widget-area { display: none; } .single-listing #content { margin: 0; width: 100%; } 4. You can add custom fields by using plugin filters. The following code will add a new text field in Listing Features Metabox: add_filter('wre_metabox_features', 'wre_metabox_new_fields'); function wre_metabox_new_fields($fields) { $fields[61] = array( 'name' => __( 'New Field Name', 'wp-real-estate' ), 'id' => 'new_field_id', 'type' => 'text', // Field Type ); return $fields; } Similarly, you can add new fields to Listing Details & Listing Description boxes by using 'wre_metabox_details' and 'wre_metabox_description' filter respectively. Hope that helps. Thank you.
  9. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for the issue you are facing. Can you please try deactivating all your plugins except WP Quiz and check if that fixes the issue for you? Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  10. Hello, The above URL we have shared are of WordPress. We only sell WordPress themes, not normal HTML themes. You can check more suggestions from here: https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=MagXP https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=NewsPaper https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=WooShop https://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=MoneyFlow Let us know if you need anything else. Thank you.
  11. [Portal] Thumbnail Image Distorted in Mobile View

Hello, You need to add this CSS to your Custom CSS for adjusting that: .readMore a { color: #000; font-size: 16px; } Hope that helps. Thank you.
  12. [OnePage Lite] Services Widget Icon To Image

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop. By default the theme supports only icons in that area. But we can see you have managed to changes those icons to image now. Let us know if you need anything else in future. Thank you.
  13. Hello, You need to create custom menu of your own and assign that as Primary menu to cover your requirement. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sGHZkthqjg Hope that helps. Thank you.
  14. For some reason, my flash cards now behave strangely. When flipped the back jumps down approximately the width of 1 1/4 cards. Any thoughts?
  15. Yesterday
  16. Thanks for the great suggestions. Can you please share more themes ? It would be better if they are in html or wordpress. Actualy our website phone-pedia.com built-in framework so it would be better if we get html theme that will be easy for us to integrate. But wordpress will also be appreciated. Thanks
  17. hie guys .Please help me out ,how do i change the icons on services widget to custom images .I am using onepage lite theme .Only option i see is to change the icon to another icon ofwhich i want to remove the icons compeletely and put pictures that relate to my content.
  18. I want to sort the catalog on the fixed menu of my choice and be arranged,Currently they are randomly arranged
  19. Thank you very much! With one problem i want catalog with my rule HOME-NEWS-GAME-TECH but now on Menu radom and i don't know fix it ! Thank
  20. Excellent Support - Super fast

Hello, Thank you for the feedback. We try our level best to keep up with the support requests. If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to open a new topic in our support forums and we will try our best to help you. Thank you for using MyThemeShop.
  21. MTS Team Is Ferrari Team!!!

Hello, Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it. We try our level best to keep up with the support requests. If there is anything else, please don't hesitate to open a new topic in our support forums and we will try our best to help you. Thank you for using MyThemeShop.
  22. [OnePage Lite] text

Hello, Yes, if you imported demo content all the settings replaced with the demo settings but all your contents will remain safe with the demo content. Feel free to ask if you need anything else. Thank you.
  23. Hello, 1. We have logged into your site and added logo under Appearance > Customize > Header Image. The logo is not before the menu because you have somehow more items in the menu. 2. For adding the ad in the header you need to edit the core files. At the time of editing core files make sure you are using a Child Theme for that purpose so that all your changes will remain safe even after an update. You need to go to Appearance > Editor > header.php and look for this code there: <div class="site-branding"> Add your ad code just after that code link this: <div class="custom-ad"> your ad code here </div> Hope that helps. Thank you.
  24. [Portal] Thumbnail Image Distorted in Mobile View

Dear MTS, Team, the thumbnail code you provided is not making any difference. I'd rather keep it like it is .. @ please see my 2nd concern. 2. The Read more text, which is grey color, i want to make it darker and little bigger.
  25. [OnePage Lite] text

ok so this demo .its the one with the procedure? .will it affect the settigs and content ialready put on the site using onepage theme?
  26. Thank you very much, i have question on picture import, why logo site don't show and i want insert adsense ads code on picture! Please tell me do it
  1. Load more activity