All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Full Refund

Hello, We are glad you found our help useful. If you need anything else, feel free to ask. Thank you for using MyThemeShop.
  3. Full Refund

Thank you Jitendraa. Have a nice day.
  4. Today
  5. [WP Tab Widget] WP Tab Widget error

In admin section, look picture [22-Nov-2017 09:01:27 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: widget_number in /home/fahbky5p/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-tab-widget/wp-tab-widget.php on line 319
  6. I am going to purchase eMaxStore

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that. All our products are available with one year of premium support and updates and are mentioned on the landing pages as well: http://take.ms/8A6EU However, anything you download can be used for the lifetime on unlimited domains you own. The product's price on the landing page is for the first year. From the second year, you have to pay a nominal and discounted price to get support and updates. You can cancel at any time, though. Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  7. I am going to purchase eMaxStore

Terms: $19.00 for the first year, then $35.00 for each year. Cancel anytime. what do you mean by this. I can use this theme only for one year? Thanks
  8. Full Refund

Hello, We have replaced the theme in your account from SocialMe to Writer. You can download the theme directly from your account directly. Thank you.
  9. [WP Tab Widget] WP Tab Widget error

Hello, I'm not seeing that error anywhere in your site. Where does it appear? Looking forward to help you. Thank you.
  10. [WP Quiz] FLIP CARDS NOT WORKING WITH AVADA

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that. Perhaps the issue is not the theme but conflict with other plugins. Try deactivating all of your other plugins and test again. Send us a link to your Quiz. Looking forward to help you. Thank you.
  11. Fast and reliable support!

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write us a testimonial. We hope to see your business grow and that you will continue being part of our community where we would be more than happy to help you when needed.
  12. [Coupon] Import

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that. I do apologize for the inconvenience. We have discussed that with other users in the past here. Looking forward to help you. Thank you.
  13. [My WP Backup Pro] Credit Card declined

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that. You would need to contact your bank to know the ZIP/Postal code. Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  14. Thank you for using MyThemeShop.
  15. Yesterday
  16. [Coupon] Import

I read a few posts about importing and you said that function was not available yet. I like this theme but without some kind of import i dont see how i can use it. I have thousands of coupons to put on site and there is now way to do it all manually. Any suggestions? Shouldnt this be a standard feature as most other coupon themes have this option.
  17. Jitendra Hello again, I would like to use  Writer theme > https://mythemeshop.com/themes/writer/  . Can you please let me know about the status of process?  because I want to import it into my website immediately. Thanks a lot for your interest.

18. Full Refund

why does approving a comment take too much time..
  19. Full Refund

Hello again, I would like to use Writer theme > https://mythemeshop.com/themes/writer/ . Can you please let me know about the status of process? because I want to import it into my website immediately. Thanks a lot for your interest.
  20. [WP Tab Widget] WP Tab Widget error

Ok
  21. Full Refund

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for the inconvenience that might have caused due to that. Let us know which theme you want to use so that we can swap the theme in your account directly? Looking forward to helping you. Thank you.
  22. HOW COULD THIS BE FIXED AS IT IS A VERY POPULAR THEME ? AND I NEED IT !
  23. Full Refund

Hi, I bought the socialme theme yesterday and I've realized that it was not what I thought but I will buy a theme again after full refund. I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Thanks.
  24. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop. Yes, the plugin provides shortcode so that you can add it inside your posts aswell using the shortcodes. Hope that helps. Thank you.
  25. Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop. If you purchase the Extended Membership plan by paying $87 for the first month and then you do not renew from the second month, then when you want to renew it again, you need to pay $87 again or the price for the period which you have missed, which ever is lower to renew your subscription. Hope that helps. Feel free to ask if you need anything else. Thank you.
  26. Hello, Thank you for using WP Quiz. By default there is no way to change the answer after user submits one for now. Let us know if you need anything else. Thank you.
  27. [WP Review] not display review in search of google

Hello, Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for the issue you are facing. WP Review plugin adds the necessary markup for rich snippets. It may take some time before they show up in the search results, please allow a few days for Google to pick up the information. Google will not necessarily show the rating stars, though, they check a few things first and may choose not to show, for instance, they check the overall quality of the site, and if the review content is representative of the main content of the page or not. Here is a quote from one of the Google's help article: Link: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/guides/intro-structured-data#structured-data-guidelines Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.
  1. Load more activity